ZTE AXON 30 – ZTE officially unveiled the Axon 30 smartphone which comes with an under-display camera last month. This device is the second smartphone from ZTE that is using the same camera technology. ZTE smartphones are the only devices in the market today that uses the under-display camera technology . The Axon 30 is the world’s first 400PPI under-screen camera phone. It is also the world’s first 120Hz high-refresh-rate under-screen camera phone. In addition to the under-screen camera technology, the ZTE Axon 30 also supports a massive 20GB RAM.
The company innovatively increases its 12GB RAM smartphone by 8GB to get a total of 20GB RAM. Relative to other smartphone makers, ZTE’s memory fusion technology gets 3GB more. The ZTE memory fusion technology can boost the 12GB RAM to 20GB, this is also the first smartphone to use this technology. According to reports, ZTE has officially released the memory fusion update today. This will add 8GB more RAM for users that needs it.
As development continues, there is a need for more RAM and storage capacity. Today, we easily have smartphones with 512GB storage capacity while some even have up to 1TB. However, for the RAM, we barely have above 12GB which surprisingly is “not enough” for some users. To curb this situation, the “memory fusion technology” works by using some of the idle ROM capacity for RAM operations. This will make the smartphone and application operation more fluent.
The ZTE Axon 30 comes with the Snapdragon 870 SoC which is one of the most popular chips in the market presently. This smartphone has a built-in 4200 mAh battery that supports 55W fast charging. Forthe camera, this device adopts a quad-rear matrix arrangement with a 64MP main camera. The device’s specifications are found below.
ZTE AXON 30 specifications
- 6.92-inch (2460 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ OLED 20.5:9 10-bit display, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with MyOS11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens, 5MP 3cm macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP under-screen front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 170.2×77.8×7.8mm; Weight: 189g
- USB Type-C audio, DTS:X Ultra
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/n3/n28/n41/n78 for China), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4200mAh (typical) / 4100mAh (minimum) battery with 55W fast charging
- Best Upcoming Foldable Phones 2021 You Need To Know
- Huawei Foldable Phone | Huawei Mate X: Full Specification
- Top 10 GB RAM Smartphones You Probably Didn’t Know
- 5 Best Vivo Mobile Phones to Buy: Full Specifications
- Cubot Max 3 Specifications and Features You Probably Didn’t Know
- The Redmi Note 10 JE | Everything You Need to Know
- Charge Your Phone With the New Xiaomi 200W HyperCharge Tech | 0% To 100% In About 8 Minutes
- Samsung Galaxy M32 with 90Hz Display, 64MP Quad Cameras, and 6000mAh Battery
- Huawei Nova 8 SE Youth Specs You Probably Didn’t Know