Samsung Galaxy S22 series may feature a 50MP RGBW sensor – Samsung phones have arguably had some of the best cameras when it comes to mobile photography. To that effect, the next-gen flagship smartphone – Galaxy S22 – will use the best of an RGBW image sensor to its advantage.
Information of Samsung using the said image sensor in the 50MP camera on the Galaxy S22 was made public by reliable leakster @Ice Universe stating 50MP RGBW coming in September. To this, tipster @heyitsyogesh replies predicting that “50MP is going to select clients and will be seen on S22 series.”
Samsung Galaxy S22 series may feature a 50MP RGBW sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra could feature a 200MP camera.
- The phone could also come with 65W fast charging.
- The series is tipped to get a 50MP RGBW sensor.
Samsung has reportedly started working on its next-generation Galaxy S-series flagship smartphones. Expected to launch early next year, information about these phones has already started to surface online thanks to leaks. Now, a new leak claims that the Galaxy S22 series from Samsung will come with a new 50-megapixel RGBW sensor.
This information comes courtesy of popular tipster, Ice Universe, who has claimed that Samsung will soon be launching a new 200-megapixel camera sensor and a 50-megapixel RGBW sensor as soon as next month. Interestingly, Samsung has already confirmed that it is working on a 200-megapixel camera sensor in the past. So it appears the leaks are talking about the same lens. Along with the 50-megapixel RGBW sensor, Samsung is looking likely to equip this 200-megapixel lens on the Galaxy S22 Ultra as well.
- Realme To Launch World’s First Android Phone With Magnetic Wireless Charging
- Charge Your Phone With the New Xiaomi 200W HyperCharge Tech | 0% To 100% In About 8 Minutes
- Xiaomi The Top Phone Brand | Xiaomi has reportedly passed Samsung for the top spot in Europe
- Xiaomi Overtakes Apple As World’s No. 2 Smartphone Maker
- Best Xiaomi Smartphones You Can Buy 2021