Realme is the first Android phone with magnetic wireless charging which is said to be working on a new phone which will be called the Realme Flash. The information comes from a new report by GSMArena, and also reveals key details about the phone.
World’s First Android Phone With Magnetic Wireless Charging
From the report, the Realme phone will be the first Android smartphone in the world to come with magnetic charging support as it will come with Realme MagDart. Also, it is also expected to launch alongside the new phone.
The report explains that this will be similar to Apple’s MagSafe tech, as Realme MagDart will be fixed on the back of the phone and pump out an undisclosed amount of power. However, Realme’s MagDart is bigger in size than Apple’s MagSafe and includes a fan to keep the thermals in check. The report also said that the charging speeds will be more than 15W. The Realme’s MagDart will be the fastest magnetic charger in the world once it launches. Apart from this, the charger will also bring with it a USB-C connector.
As for the Magnetic Wireless Charging phone, there are few details available about the device, with the Realme Flash reportedly set to feature a curved screen with a punch-hole cutout in the top-left corner of the display. This will house the front-facing camera of the phone. Under the hood, the phone will reportedly come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage. The back of the phone will feature a triple-camera setup and is expected to come running Android 11-based Realme UI on top.
It may also interest you:
- Top Best Infinix Mobile Phones With Front Fingerprint
- Itel Smartphones | Top And Latest Itel Smartphones To Buy
- Charge Your Phone With the New Xiaomi 200W HyperCharge Tech | 0% To 100% In About 8 Minutes
- Best Gorilla Glass Mobile Phones You Need To Know
- Best Quad Camera Mobile Phones You Can Buy
- Latest And Best Lenovo Smartphones You Need To Know
- Best Nokia Phones | Top And Latest Nokia Phones