A wristwatch is worn on the left wrist to help tell the time and as such, it is a necessary
accessory for every single person, not everyone lives the leather and dark-colored wristwatches that is why most people go for the silver ones.
Read also: How To Use Serums For A Perfect Glow
Some of these silver watches are really expensive making their owner really value them but most people do not know how to maintain them that is why we are here to help.
The best to maintain your wristwatch
- Keep it safe – If you happen to still have the case that came with your phone when you first bought it then you should always place your watch in that box then place them somewhere cool and safe that you are it won’t fall to prevent it from breaking.
- You should always try to wipe your wristwatch with a damp cloth daily once you take it off.
- For people who prefer to wash their wristwatch follow these steps
- Remove the bracelet from the watch case.
- Mix a liquid soap in a bowl of warm water then swish it around to make it soapy.
- Put the watch bracelet into the warm soapy water then brush gently with a soft-bristle toothbrush.
- Ensure to brush properly till it is clean and free from stain.
- Pour clean warm water into another bowl
- Place the well-washed bracelet into the clean warm then use your finger to gently wash off the soap from it.
- Place the bracelet on a dry cloth then carefully wipe off water from it, you can use a dryer too if you wish
- Once it is dry attach the bracelet back to the wash case
- Repeat the process on a monthly basis to maintain the sparkly look
Note – when you want to wash your wristwatch always ensure the water you are using is just lukewarm and not hot.
Read also: How To Maintain Handbags – fashion