How to fund your eNaira wallet On Access Bank Mobile App is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in getting started with eNaira, this article has gotten you covered.
Interestingly, during the course of this online guide, you will get to know the features of eNaira and how to get started with it. Keep reading below and please don’t forget to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they will also get to learn about it.
How to get started with eNaira is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with that, let’s first off, consider everything you need to know about it.
What Is eNaira?
eNaira is a digital currency created by the Central Bank of Nigeria that provides a unique form of money denominated in Naira. When compared to cash payments, the eNaira acts as both a means of exchange and a store of value, providing better payment prospects in retail transactions.
The eNaira has a unique operational structure that sets it apart from other forms of central bank money.
In Nigeria, there are multiple advantages to having a central bank-issued digital money, and these benefits cut across several sectors and concerns.
Financial Inclusion is achieved by eNaira’s provision of financial services to persons or communities who do not have (enough) banking access.
By making transactions cheap, safe, quick, and better, eNaira boosts local and international trade.
Because of its unique identity and security structure, eNaira has a higher level of security than other currencies.
Revenue collection is aided by the use of eNaira, which reduces cash handling costs.
eNaira Features and Benefits
- It’s a fast and secure payment channel.
- Send, receive and spend with ease.
- A digital storage for accessing and holding cash.
- Can be connected to bank accounts to enable more transactions.
- Enables affordable remittances and diaspora payments.
- Secured with cryptographic techniques against counterfeiting, cloning, and other forms of fraud attack.
- The eNaira feature will be available on the new UBA Mobile App and Internet Banking for transfers to and from the eNaira wallets.
Some other things you need to know about eNaira.
The eNaira is the Nigerian digital currency that is issued and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Its functionality delivers speedy, safe, and simple trading and transactional opportunities to customers and end-users:
- It is exchanged peer to peer.
- It is universal – anybody can hold it.
- It does not yield any interest.
The Official eNaira website is https://www.enaira.gov.ng/
What people want to know about eNaira
How does a customer identify stores/shops and outlets that accept eNaira?
While efforts will be made to put signages and decals at designated merchant locations, customers can simply ask the merchants if they accept eNaira.
Can I pay with my eNaira and cash at the same time for a transaction?
Yes. The eNaira and Cash are all variants of the legal tender. Either or both can be used to carry out transactions as the situation demands.
Can I pay cash into any bank and instruct them to pay the funds into my ewallet?
No. In order to move cash into your eNaira wallet, kindly go to your bank.
How To Download eNaira App Online
There are basically two ways to go about downloading eNaira app online. Interestingly, on the eNaira official website, you can scan a code and get started or hit the download button to download it straight to your device. Here are the steps you will need to follow to easily get that done:
- Turn on your device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, enter https://www.enaira.gov.ng/ in your browser and click on the enter button
- Once taken to the eNaira official website, locate and click on the download app button at the top right of the page. Or you can simply scroll down the page and you will see the download eNaira wallet app section.
- Now, scan the QR code to get started or use these links: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ng.gov.cbn.speed.wallet.temp, https://apps.apple.com/us/app/enaira-speed-wallet/id1587292843 to download eNaira app on google play store and apple apps store.
- Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to tap on the open option and then do the following
- Enter minimum identification details (i.e., NIN, BVN, or KYC/AML Information, depending on the customer tier you are).
- Enter other identification details (i.e., Name, Place and Date of Birth, Phone Number, Passport Photograph, Email and Password).
- Minimum ID is validated.
- You receive an email to activate your wallet.
- Log in to account
That is it on how to download eNaira online.
How to Get Started With eNaira For Access Bank Users
First off, you will need to download the eNaira app. Yes, download eNaira speed wallet from your Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Interestingly, users with feature phones can also dial a USSD short code and follow the service prompts.
Once you are done downloading the app, you will need to do the following:
- Download the eNaira Wallet App: As we have earlier outlined, you will need to download the eNaira wallet (speed wallet) from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Next, you will need to select Access Bank from the list of Banks provided.
- Afterward, you will need to validate your details. Yes, just like the above, you will need to enter your identification details such as NIN, BVN, Date of Birth and Emails. These details should be as it appears in your Bank details.
- Once you are done with the above steps, you are all Done!
- Now, you will need to fund your wallet from your Access more app and start receiving, sending, and managing your eNaira.
eNaira Frequently Asked Questions
What is eNaira?
eNaira is a digital version of cash created and regulated by CBN.
What is the benefit of eNaira to Individuals?
- Cheap, safe and faster transactions
- Nationwide acceptance
- No dispensing errors
- Personal transactions and bill payments can be made remotely
- and so much more
How do I fund my eNaira wallet?
You can fund your wallet directly from your Access more app or internet banking.
Can I make a transaction with the eNaira wallet?
You can pay merchants and make P2P wallet transactions at zero cost.
Is my eNaira wallet safe?
Yes, it is safe and secure. The CBN takes security seriously.
Is eNaira a cryptocurrency?
eNaira is a legal tender backed and issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Will eNaira replace cash?
No, it will circulate alongside cash.
How do I connect my eNaira wallet to my bank account?
The eNaira app allows customers to identify a bank of their choice, connect to their bank accounts and perform transactions.
What is the benefit of eNaira to Businesses/Corporate?
- Easy payments for customers
- Instant settlement
- No reconciliation issues
- Easier and faster foreign transactions/payment
- No dispensing errors
- and so much more
That is it on eNaira: Download eNaira App – Features and Benefits of eNaira | How to Fund your eNaira Wallet On Access Bank Mobile App. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones so that they will also figure out how to use it.