In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about What Happens When You Accept an Offer on Facebook Marketplace. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see how to access the Facebook Marketplace platform.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on How Does Offer Work on Facebook Marketplace? this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on What happens when I accept an offer on the Facebook marketplace? let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on the Benefits of Accepting an Offer on Facebook Marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign-up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, What Happens When You Accept an Offer on Facebook Marketplace: Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Marketplace App.
What Happens When You Accept an Offer on Facebook Marketplace? Are you a buyer and you are in doubt maybe you should accept an offer by Facebook Marketplace? or you are inquisitive about what Facebook marketplace offer and accepting is about?
Now, in a simple and analytical way, if your answer is in the affirmative, I will tell you all you need to know about accepting an offer on the Facebook marketplace and the aftermath result.
What Happens When You Accept an Offer on Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace has become a large platform where people buy and sell items, and where a variety of products and services will be laid bare and listed for you.
However, there’s always an offer to buy, purchase a product by a seller, it basically deals with the buyer offering on the listing, so the question is, how do you go about it and what does it entail?
How Does Offer Work on Facebook Marketplace?
It’s very simple, what does offering entail on the Facebook marketplace? If you know nothing or little about it, it’s all about you showing your desire as a buyer to purchase or make an offer on a product or service listed by a seller. Here, I am going to tell you how to go about it.
- Right there on your newsfeed, click on Facebook marketplace.
- The next thing for you to do is to click on *make an offer*.
- Then you can enter the amount you desire to offer, afterward click on the *review offer*.
- After reviewing your offer, then you can click on submit an offer.
Now, that’s the essence of the Facebook marketplace offer.
What happens when I accept an offer on the Facebook marketplace?
Considering the main point of the article, it’s not arduous and it’s easily comprehensible, when you offer price is confirmed (because you must realize that you must lay a demand on your desired listing and product?), you can then privately message the seller to arrange for a pickup of the items.
However, as a buyer, it is advisable to pay in cash for local exchanges.
How Do I Accept An Offer As A Buyer?
You must understand that there are procedures and processes for you to able to accept an offer made by a seller. A seller lets buyers know that they are willing to consider a lower offering price on an item by using the *allow offers*.
The enable offers on all items, which can be located at the bottom of the edit page as a seller. I will walk you through it below:
- You will receive a notification on your email, Discogs inbox, on top of the order page that there is a pending offer for you as a buyer.
- You will only be given 5 days to *accept*or *decline* the offer made
If the offer is accepted, it will be converted to an order at the accepted offer price, and then purchase confirmations or receive orders can be settled as with a normal order.
However, if it is declined or not quickly responded to. The person who sent the offer will be sent an automated message just to inform the seller. With the declined offer disappearing from the seller’s order page.
Benefits of Accepting an Offer on Facebook Marketplace
There are numerous benefits that accrue to you accepting an offer on Facebook Marketplace, I will buy mention a few of these below:
- It makes you buy and receive products and services with ease, without struggle as you will be on the order offer list perpetually.
- It also creates room for expansion and increases communication, and commensalism between the buyer and the seller.
Now that you understand what Facebook Marketplace offer is all about. And what happens when you accept an offer on the Facebook marketplace. It will be imperative for you to make yourself available on the platform if an offer is sent to you.
That is it on What Happens When You Accept an Offer on Facebook Marketplace: Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Marketplace App. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!