In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Dating Safety Tips for Singles. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Staying Safe When Meeting in Person.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Facebook Dating Safety Tips In 2021, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Dating Account with Facebook Dating Safety Tips, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Facebook Dating Safety Tips, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook dating.
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign-up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Dating Safety Tips – Everything You Need To Know.
Don’t include your last name, financial information, email, home address, phone number, place of work, or any other identifying information in your Facebook Dating profile or chat messages with someone.
Report and block anyone who asks you to share this kind of personal information or anyone who you feel is suspicious. We won’t let the person know who reported them.
Watch out for Scams
Scammers may use fake or compromised accounts to trick you into giving them money or personal information. If you’ve received a message that you believe is a scam, you should not reply to them and report the person to Facebook. Some common warning signs are when a scammer:
- Wants to leave Facebook Dating immediately and use personal email or IM to chat.
- Claims to be in love very quickly to persuade you to talk with them.
- Plans to visit, but claims that something bad happened and plans get cancelled.
Scammers may try to get you to wire money or send gifts. They might ask for money to cover travel, medical emergencies, hotel bills, hospital bills or visas. Any online love interest that asks for money is likely a scammer. Learn more about keeping your account secure and other common scams.
Don’t Send Money
Never respond to any requests to send money, wire transfer money or make a donation. Contact your bank and local law enforcement right away if you think you’ve sent money to a scammer, and report anyone who asks you to send money.
Getting to Know Someone
People may misrepresent themselves and their intentions in their Facebook Dating profile, including their gender or sexual orientation. This could lead to harassment or harm if you decide to meet them in person.
Keep your communications on Facebook Dating, do your research and really get to know the other person before you meet for the first time.
Staying Safe When Meeting in Person
Here are some suggestions to help you stay safe:
- Tell someone about your plans
- Tell a trusted friend or family member about your plans before going out, as well as when you expect to be back home.
- Meet and stay in public
- When meeting someone for the first time, meet in a public place where other people are around.
- Monitor any alcohol or substance consumption
- Alcohol and other substances can affect your behavior, so be aware of what you consume and always keep your glass in hand or in sight.
- Make sure your mobile phone is charged
- Keep your mobile phone fully charged and with you in case of an emergency.
- Arrange your own transportation
- Arrange your own transportation to and from an in-person meeting to make sure you have control over when you arrive and leave.
If you Feel Uncomfortable or Unsafe
If you or someone you know is the victim of a crime or is in immediate danger, contact your local law enforcement for help. If you ever feel pressured or uncomfortable, you can:
- End the date and arrange your own transportation home.
- Block anyone who makes you feel uncomfortable.
- Report anyone you think is suspicious.
That is it on Facebook Dating Safety Tips – Everything You Need To Know. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!