In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How to Make Money Selling on Facebook Marketplace This Year 2023. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see how to use Facebook Marketplace to your advantage.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on What is Facebook Marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How To Sell on Facebook Marketplace, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How To Sell on Facebook Marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign-up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace – How to Make Money Selling on Facebook Marketplace This Year 2023.
Facebook Marketplace: How to Make Money Selling on Facebook Marketplace
Selling on Facebook Marketplace is one of my favorite ways to make money. It’s the easiest way to get rid of low-value items just lying around your house. If the idea of selling your things sounds intimidating, Facebook Marketplace is the easiest way to make money today.
What is Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace is Facebook’s burgeoning eCommerce business. It is a giant flea market for household goods and an online sales channel for established eCommerce businesses.
With Facebook’s massive user base, Marketplace is edging out Craigslist as the preferred medium for locally buying, selling, or trading goods.
One of the key selling advantages of Facebook Marketplace is how integrated it is within the Facebook ecosystem. Prospective buyers can reach out to a seller via Messenger or join a Facebook Group in a specific niche.
This reduces a lot of friction. In established platforms, like Craiglist, search results are determined by a chronological feed of recent listings or a keyword search.
To contact a buyer, you work through Cragislist’s email system without knowing who you are talking to on the other side. Facebook Marketplace eliminates all of that uncertainty.
Facebook’s infamous algorithm arguably knows more about you than you do. From a selling perspective, this is a huge asset. You don’t have to hunt for your buyers — Facebook will bring them right to you.
This makes Marketplace one of the easiest selling platforms to get started on. At this point, you have probably interacted with Facebook at some point in your life and understand how Facebook works.
With the ability to sell locally, Facebook Marketplace allows you to make money from your couch.
How To Sell on Facebook Marketplace
Listing an item on the Marketplace is fairly simple. There are a few core fields you will need to provide information for:
- Item Title
Depending on the category you select, there may be additional fields to complete to identify the item’s condition or brand.
Listing an item is designed to be a simple process where you can provide as much — or as little — information about the item as you want.
The final step to listing an item on Marketplace is choosing who you want to see your listing. By default, your item will be listed on Facebook Marketplace. You can increase the exposure of your item by joining local Facebook buy/sell groups.
Listing my items to groups is one of the reasons I’m selling over $100 per month on Facebook Marketplace right now.
Sale groups can vary from local county groups to groups for specific items, such as bikes. Choose a handful of groups to join. When listing an item you can select up to 10 groups to share your listing to.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace – How to Make Money Selling on Facebook Marketplace This Year 2023.
We hope and consider that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support through sharing this article along with your buddies, families, and household who are probably in a dire need of this help on Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram using the share button on this web page.