In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How to Access the Facebook Marketplace on PC This Year 2021. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How to Access Facebook Marketplace Using Mobile App.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Accessing Facebook Marketplace Using Mobile App & Facebook.com, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to Access Facebook Marketplace on Facebook.com or Web, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on The Rules on Facebook Marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How to Access the Facebook Marketplace on PC This Year 2021 – Accessing Facebook Marketplace Using Mobile App & Facebook.com.
How to Access the Facebook Marketplace on PC – All You Need To Know
You never knew there could be a Facebook Marketplace on PC, right? Well, yes, there is. The Facebook marketplace that enables you to sell and buy on Facebook, is not just available on only smart mobile devices.
The Facebook Marketplace is an online marketplace on Facebook designed to enable sellers to reach out to potential customers in their locality online, from the comfort of their homes.
Over the years, people have been connecting, advertising and buying and selling of products and services on Facebook through Facebook groups, etc. However, recently, Facebook has decided to simplify the process with more features in one place called the Facebook Marketplace.
How to Access Facebook Marketplace Using Mobile App & Facebook.com – Everything You Need To Know
Let us show how to access the Facebook marketplace using your Facebook mobile app and Facebook.com website on your computer.
How to Access Facebook Marketplace Using Mobile App
Here you will learn how to Access Facebook Marketplace on Facebook app on your Android, iPhone, & iPad devices. Let’s follow these below steps:
- Lunch your Facebook App on your mobile
- Log in to your Facebook Account
- Tap the Main Menu or More option from the bottom (iPhone) or from Top right (Android)
- Select the Marketplace icon look like Storefront icon from the menu
- You will redirect to Marketplace you will view a row of four option along with Facebook Marketplace like Sell, Shop, You, & Search
- Press the Sell option to bring up a menu where you can select to list a vehicle or item for sale, a job posting or a house for rent
- Select Shop option to bring up a menu where can drill down through high-level topics to view products/items for sale
- Press You option to show your Facebook Marketplace Profile where you can view your Marketplace inbox, any listing you have posted in FB Marketplace, the item you have saved
- Who you are following in Facebook Marketplace
- Lastly, you can tap Search to find Facebook Marketplace for a particular item/product
How to Access Facebook Marketplace in Facebook.com or Web – Everything You Need To Know
Let’s show how to access Facebook Marketplace in Facbook.com with any web browser on your computer or laptop.
- Visit Facebook.com with any web browser on your PC
- Now Log in to your Facebook account if not
- You will redirect to the Facebook Home screen
- Click the Facebook Marketplace icon located on the left-hand side of your Facebook screen
- Maybe the Facebook Marketplace location will different on the left side panel of your screen
- You will redirect to Facebook Marketplace application
- Now click in the Search Bar at the top of your Facebook Marketplace screen type to search for a particular item or product for sale
- Select the Sell option to sell something to bring up a dialog box where you can select to list an item or product like a vehicle for sale or list a home for rental
- Scroll down continually until you reach the shop by Category section on the left side of the screen
- You can drill down in this section through high-level topics to view items /products for sale
Does Facebook Marketplace Have Fees
Unlike other market platforms, Facebook does not charge you for anything when you make use of the Facebook marketplace. The Facebook marketplace is free to Facebook users only.
The way you chat for free is how you can also make use of the Facebook marketplace for free without paying any fees on it. So go and make use of the marketplace on Facebook and begin to earn your cash and also wins customers trust.
The Rules on Facebook Marketplace
Before I tell you how you can access the marketplace icon on your computer, I will like for you to know the rules about the Facebook marketplace. Once these rules are kept intact then, you will be ready to make use of it. Here are the rules below;
- You must be up to 18 or above.
- Must have a Facebook account.
- The terms and policies of the Facebook marketplace must be followed.
- Your Facebook account should be a legit one.
These are the rules of the Facebook marketplace.
The recent Facebook Marketplace feature which is becoming popular by the day is built into Facebook and gives millions of users the opportunity to buy, sell and trade items and services with other people in their locality.
Facebook Marketplace allows you to:
- Search for items to buy
- Browse for-sale items by category and/or location
- Create item listings. You can create the images for the item using a camera function within the app, or alternatively, you can add photos from your device’s camera roll.
- Items are sorted according to location and category.
- View previous and current transactions and messages under a ‘Your Items’ section
- Set custom bids for items
- Message buyers/sellers to arrange transactions
Want to add this amazing wonderful Marketplace feature on your Facebook but don’t know how to go about it, then relax as this post is for you.
How to Access the Facebook Marketplace Icon
On Desktop PC
Log in to Facebook, you will find the Marketplace icon visible on the top right side of the page.
On a Mobile app
Open the Facebook app, on the top center of the page you will find the Facebook Marketplace icon.
Tap on that icon to take you to the Marketplace. If you are accessing it for the first time, you will find the screen below:
- If you currently don’t have Facebook Marketplace after logging into Facebook, there are several things you can try to get it to appear.
- Log out of the Facebook website or app and then log in again.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app.
- Change your home country to one of the 50 supported by Facebook Marketplace.
- Use a new Facebook account daily, comment on posts, and add friends. Once Facebook detects that your account is real and not a fake one made to see products, the
- Marketplace functionality may be unlocked
- Visit the Facebook Marketplace website directly in a web browser. This can be a good backup option if the link refuses to show up on the main Facebook website and within the apps.
If you still cannot find the Facebook marketplace icon after trying these, it means you may not have access to the Facebook Marketplace.
That is it on How Do I Access the Facebook Marketplace on PC This Year 2021 – Using Facebook Marketplace Using Mobile App & Facebook.com. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!