In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Selling on Facebook Rules and Guideline. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook Marketplace Rules.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Selling on Facebook Rules, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Marketplace Rules for Selling, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Facebook Marketplace Rules for buying and selling online, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook Marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Rules – All About Selling on Facebook Rules.
Buying and selling products on Facebook is now possible, as it is no longer possible to think of Facebook as merely a social networking site. Facebook has a variety of functions, which is why it is the most popular social network on the planet, with billions of users.
The social network not only allows users to interact with one another for social reasons, but it also allows users to interact for business purposes.
The Facebook Marketplace is one of the services that Facebook has implemented for the business side of the social media platform.
A Marketplace is a tool on Facebook that allows users to buy, sell, and browse a variety of things.
These buying and selling activities began in groups before Facebook stepped in to offer a centralized location where all users could conduct business by establishing the Facebook Marketplace.
The Marketplace receives about 800 million visitors every month, indicating that it is a busy location. This is due to the fact that the social network has a broad user base, making it a better place to purchase and sell products than in groups where certain members have restricted access.
In other words, you’ll be able to reach out to customers in your own area as well as around the world.
Facebook Marketplace Rules – All About Selling on Facebook Rules
While the Marketplace is free to all users and free to join with the sole requirement of owning a Facebook account. Selling on Facebook Rules – has rules on what can be bought and sold that are outlined in the Facebook commerce standards, which helps buyers and sellers understand the do’s and don’ts on the Marketplace so they don’t get banned from using it.
Some of these rules and guidelines are stated below;
- Third-Party infringement: Items that are posted for sale should not contain any content that violates the intellectual property rights third party which consists of it’s trademark and copyright. This also includes counterfeit or replicas of branded products and items as such products may confuse the customers about the sponsorship of any of the items put up for sale.
- Sale of Animals: Posts that may include the sale of Animals such as livestock pets, live animals or parts of an animal are prohibited. However, posting products for animals such as cages, animal toys, and services like veterinary services, boarding services etc are allowed on your posts.
- Posts with no commercial intent are also not allowed. Post that advertises or promotes humor, news that does not have any intent on selling or commercializing a product should not be put up as Facebook may take action.
Market Place has several rules and policies that apply to products that can be sold. This is to protect the rights of other users of the social networking feature by making the Marketplace safe, but its responsibility ends there because the buyer and seller are in charge of the transactions.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Rules – All About Selling on Facebook Rules. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!