In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Free Dating Profile On Facebook. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see the reasons why Facebook Dating App Can’t Be Found.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Why Facebook Dating is Not Working, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Dating Not Working, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on My Facebook Dating Is Not Working, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook dating:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Here Is Why Facebook Dating is Not Working – Facebook Dating App Can’t Be Found.
Facebook users have time and time again complained about Facebook dating not working and how bad it feels to not be able to grab the opportunities this feature offers. There are lot of reasons for this and we will be noting all of them and what to do to tackle each one.
Even Facebook in its greatness is not exactly what you will term perfect. For every feature it releases, there are bound to be one issue or the other hence it’s okay if you are the unlucky fellow experiencing the problems.
Here Are Reasons Facebook Dating Is Not Working
The Facebook Dating feature is not a new one, so there are not many reasons why it won’t work. Most of the time when Facebook users complain Facebook Dating is not working, it’s either because Facebook Dating is generally down or Facebook Dating is not available in their region.
- Facebook Dating Not Showing; caused when Facebook Dating is not available in your region or a general malfunction affecting everyone trying to access Facebook dating.
- Facebook Dating Not Loading/ Crashing; poor network connection, general malfunction from Facebook servers, or faulty mobile device.
- Facebook Dating Notifications not showing; Maybe you blocked Facebook from popping up notifications on your device home screen.
For starters, you also might not be able to access Facebook dating because it has not been released in your region yet or you are below the age, 18.
Things You Can Do When Facebook Dating is Not Working
In case of a crash or general Facebook malfunction, there is nothing you can do except wait till Facebook fix whatever is going on with their servers which they will in due time. Check the list below to find out some things you could try out to fix Facebook Dating not working.
- Update your Facebook App: If Facebook dating is not showing up or is crashing, try updating the Facebook mobile app on your device to the latest version. This is one of the best fixes for Facebook dating issues.
- Not receiving notifications on your Facebook dating status; try checking your hamburger menu on the Facebook app for a tab named “Settings& Privacy”> “Settings”. On the settings menu, scroll down and tap on “Notifications” and proceed to set which Facebook notifications you’d like to receive and how.
- Troubleshoot your mobile device; Restart it, clear up its memory, and delete useless files from your device’s memory.
- Logout of the Facebook app and close it. Then open it and sign in again.
Delete and reinstall the Facebook app.
- Combine steps 4,5 and 3 respectively. Log out of your Facebook account, delete the Facebook app, and troubleshoot your device. Then install the Facebook app again and sign in to your Facebook account.
- Contact Facebook and luckily for you, we’ve got a guide on how to efficiently contact Facebook in 4 different ways.
That is it on Here Is Why Facebook Dating is Not Working – Facebook Dating App Can’t Be Found. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!