Notice to UNIPORT Staff and the University Community. Keep reading to know more information about the notice.
The National Universities Commission (NUC) has released a notice letter to the Uniport staff and the University community with the reference number NUC/ES/138/voL63/151 on the 23rd December 2020.
The letter vehicles message from the Federal Government that Officers on CONTISS 11 below and its equivalence should remain at home for at least five (5) weeks starting from Wednesday, 23rd December 2020. Below are the directives from the Institution management:
1. All CONTISS 11 staffs or its equivalent and below should remain at home for five (5) weeks
2. Staffs in (1) above who are affected are expected to commence their duty on Thursday, 28 January 2021.
3. In spite of the above information, the school management can still recall all staff members If need be
4. After the new year celebration, staff on CONTISS 12 or equivalent and above should report to duty. While reporting to duty, they should strictly to the Covid-19 protocol and avoid entertaining large numbers of visitors into the office.
5. Following the directives from the Federal on Government Covid-19, all academic activities which involve large crowds such as conferences, classrooms should remain closed pending when the Federal Government makes an official statement on the reopening of schools and other activities that attracts large crowds.
6. Any Staff who may have just returned from overseas should self-isolate and contact Lulu Briggs Health Centre for proper advice and guidance. You can reach them on the following numbers 08119051383 or 07036099870
Please stay safe.