In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Marketplace App Not Located on Facebook. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see the solution to Marketplace App Not Located on Facebook.
Thus, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Where is Marketplace App Found, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Marketplace Customer Service, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How To Fix Facebook Marketplace Not Working, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Marketplace App Not Located on Facebook | Where is Marketplace App Found.
Previously we discussed how to get on Marketplace on Facebook, and now let’s look into Facebook Marketplace Settings. FB users come across different issues as they use the platform.
The marketplace is now one of the most trending services offered by Facebook and from time to time matters arise because users want certain questions answered. With Marketplace Customer Service, you can do any of the following below;
- Report a buyer or seller.
- Get answers as regards FB Marketplace.
- Fix issue associated with Marketplace not working on your device.
One thing you should understand about FB is that its customer service platform controls all its other services.
Facebook Marketplace Customer Service – How To Fix Facebook Marketplace Not Working
When you have any complaints concerning the FB Marketplace, you can report it by following the procedures below:
- Do go to Marketplace FB Page here via your default browser
- Click “Need Help Accessing Marketplace”
- Tap the link below which say “Click Here”
- Then you can lay your complaints and get them fixed
To make things even easier for yourself, you can go to Facebook help center here like you do when you need help with anything regarding FB. It takes you directly to the Facebook Help Center. Now, you have no reason to get scared when your Marketplace Service isn’t working.
Facebook Marketplace Settings Free Guide – Turn on and Off Marketplace Notification
When you visit FB Marketplace, have in mind that you can adjust your settings by navigating your way to your account settings. Well, on Marketplace, you can set your account the way you want most especially when you want to be seen by a specific set of individuals.
To turning on or off your notification to know when you have a buyer who is interested in your products, just follow the processes below:
- Log in to your account.
- Click the drop-down found at the top right of your page.
- At the left sidebar, click “Notifications”.
- Tap “Facebook”.
- Scroll all the way down to Marketplace.
- Click “Edit”.
- Besides the notification type, click on or off.
- Finally, select the one you want (on or off).
That is it on Marketplace App Not Located on Facebook | Where is Marketplace App Found. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!