In today’s post, I’m going to show you exactly How To recover Locked out of your Facebook account. In fact, this article is all about the steps I used to regain access to Facebook on my device.
Thus, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Locked out of your Facebook account, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How To Recover Facebook Account, let’s first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How To Recover Facebook Account, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook settings:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender, and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
- How Do U See Who Views Your Facebook App – Facebook App Viewers
- I Want To Download Facebook Marketplace App – How To Install Marketplace Facebook App
- How Can I Delete My Facebook Page Fast?
- How do You get back Your Facebook account?
- Here Is Why You Can not Use Facebook Marketplace Anymore
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Locked out of your Facebook account? | Here’s How To Regain Access.
For those of us who may not be aware, it happens to the very best of us, being unable to access your Facebook account? This is an article that will help you through the process of regaining access. At times, you may attempt to log into Facebook but are unable to recall the email address or password you used to create your account.
Fortunately, Facebook makes it simple to regain access to your account information.
To restore your account, you will need some kind of identification, such as your email address, phone number, or name.
To recover your account information:
Go to http://www.facebook.com and click Forgot account? below the log in fields.
Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
If you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
Select Text me a code to reset my password if you entered your phone number or Email me a link to reset my password. Then click Continue.
A six-digit code will be sent to your email address or phone. Once you’ve received it, type the code into the form and click Continue.
A new page will appear. Type a new password into the New Password form, then click Continue.
Your password will be changed.
Facebook has recently made efforts to strengthen security and enforce rules more rigorously, which has resulted in an increase in closed accounts. What to do if your Facebook account has been deactivated or locked. Regrettably, owing to Facebook’s rules, not all accounts may be unlocked.
How To Recover Facebook Account
Prior to contacting Facebook directly, it is essential that you identify and comprehend the potential causes of your locked account in order for your issues to be handled properly by the Facebook staff.
Reasons for Disabled Facebook Accounts
If one of your friends reports any of your material as abusive or spam, Facebook will flag your account automatically while it examines the reported content. Additionally, another user may have flagged your account as fraudulent and asked that it be deleted.
Facebook suspends or terminates accounts that violate the Facebook Terms of Service and Community Standards. Several instances include publishing material that violates the Facebook Terms of Service, using a fictitious name or not using your complete legal name, establishing several accounts, impersonating someone, and continuing to engage in conduct that violates the Community Standards.
That is it on Locked out of your Facebook account? | Here’s How To Regain Access. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!