Have you been locked from using Facebook marketplace and looking for a guide that will assist you in getting back your access? Here is a comprehensive and straight-to-the-point tutorial on regaining access to Facebook marketplace. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
In our previous article, we discussed how to get on Marketplace on Facebook, and now let’s look into Facebook Marketplace Settings. FB users come across different issues as they use the platform. The marketplace is at the moment one of the most trending services provided by Facebook and from time to time matters arise because users want certain questions answered. Interestingly, with Marketplace Customer Service, you can do any of the following below;
- Report a buyer or seller.
- Get answers as regards FB Marketplace.
- Fix issue associated with Marketplace not working on your device.
One thing you should get yourself acquainted with about FB is that its customer service platform controls all its other services.
Facebook Marketplace Customer Service – How To Fix Facebook Marketplace Not Working
When you have any complaints regarding the FB Marketplace, you can report them by following the procedures below:
- First off, you will need to login your facebook account
- Next, go to Marketplace FB Page here via your default browser
- Click “Need Help Accessing Marketplace”
- Tap the link below which say “Click Here”
- Then you can lay your complaints and get them fixed
To make things a lot easier for yourself, you can go to Facebook help center here like you do when you need help with anything regarding FB. It takes you directly to the Facebook Help Center. Once that is done, you have no reason to get scared when your Marketplace Service isn’t working.
Facebook Marketplace Settings Free Guide – Turn on and Off Marketplace Notification
When you visit FB Marketplace, bear in mind that you can adjust your settings by navigating your way to your account settings. Well, on Facebook Marketplace, you can set your account the way you want most especially when you want to be seen by a specific set of persons. To turn on or off your notification to figure out when you have a buyer who is interested in your products, just follow the processes below:
- Log in to your account.
- Click the drop-down found at the top right of your page.
- At the left sidebar, click “Notifications”.
- Tap “Facebook”.
- Scroll all the way down to Marketplace.
- Click “Edit”.
- Besides the notification type, click on or off.
- Finally, select the one you want (on or off).
And that is it on Facebook marketplace settings. Do contact Facebook support should you need any assistance regarding your marketplace.
BONUS: How To Appeal Locked Out Of Facebook Marketplace
If you can still access the facebook marketplace icon on your profile but can’t login the facebook marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to easily regain access to your marketplace:
- Click on the marketplace icon
- On taken to the next page, click review
- Fill the form accordingly. You can do that by entering your name and write a brief description of the reason why you can’t access the free marketing platform
- Lastly, click on the submit button and you are done
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily appeal the access locked from facebook marketplace. Bear in mind that facebook will need to review your appeal and possible reinstatement.
That is it on Lost Access To Marketplace on Facebook | How to Get FB Marketplace. I believe this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!