Illinois Wesleyan University International President’s Scholarships in the United States. Keep reading to know about this scholarship award.
- Deadline For Scholarship: 15 February 2021
- Host Country: United States of America
- Scholarship Providers: Illinois Wesleyan University
- Degree: All
- Types of Scholarship: Partial Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All countries can participate in this scholarship award
- Course/Degree: All
Overview of the Illinois Wesleyan University International President’s Scholarships in the USA
No doubt, education Is very vital and important but the tuition fee is what drives students away from education.
Many promising students always shy away from degrees due to financial deficiency that is why Illinois Wesleyan University had come up with a scholarship for undergraduate students called “The President’s Scholarship for candidates who are talented.
Illinois Wesleyan University is fully funding qualified student’s tuition fees every year and it will be renewable for up to four (4) years.
- All applicants must possess a high school certificate and must have an excellent academic record