Crown College International Student Scholarships in the United States. To know more about this scholarship award, keep reading
Crown College International Student Scholarships in the United States
- Deadline For Scholarship Award: 1 March 2021
- Place of Scholarship: in the United States of America
- Host: Crown College
- Courses: All Subjects
- Type of Funding: Partial Scholarships
Other Scholarship Posts:
Briefly on the Scholarship Award
The Crown College Is glad to offer students the opportunity to study at the institution as an international student. This scholarship award will fund students’ studies in the college and it is open for the 2021/2021 academic year.
All incoming international students who applied to Crown College will be given a 50% waiver on tuition fees. Also, international students who registered an online degree program on the Crown College platform and are affiliated with CMA church outside the U.S will be given a 25% discount in tuition fee.
Below are the scholarship eligibilities:
- All countries are eligible for this scholarship award
- Candidates will be awarded a scholarship in any course offered at the University
- Citizens who have a family abroad are not eligible for this scholarship award.
- the Scholarship is for undergraduate students
- During your scholarship award process, you are also eligible to apply for scholarships, loans, and institutional grants.