In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How to Get Facebook Marketplace Icon on Mobile Devices. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How to Get Facebook Marketplace Icon on Android through the Facebook App.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Marketplace Facebook Icon Doesn’t Appear, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Marketplace Facebook Not Available at Your Place, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Cannot Access Facebook Marketplace on Android, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook Marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How to Get Facebook Marketplace Icon on Mobile Devices.
In October 2016, Facebook introduced Marketplace. Since then, the Facebook Marketplace has grown in popularity. Facebook Marketplace is currently only available in 50 countries.
Users can easily find intriguing things that are sold on Facebook thanks to Facebook’s purchasing and selling features. Users can use this marketplace directly from the Facebook app or website, eliminating the need to download a separate app or create a new account.
How to Download the Facebook Marketplace Icon for Android from the Facebook Website
Follow the steps below to access the Marketplace features on the Facebook website (Android or PC):
- First off, you will need to open a browser on your android or PC
- Next, you can go to facebook.com
- Now, to continue, you will need to log in to your Facebook account
- Afterward, on the Facebook home page, tap the menu icon in the upper right corner (three lines) to bring up the secondary menu
- Next, you will need to find and tap “Marketplace.”
- It is important to note here that if you find difficulties, open your browser, type and go to facebook.com/marketplace/
How to Install Facebook Marketplace on Android Using the Facebook App
Follow the instructions below to use the marketplace features of the Android Facebook app:
- First and foremost, you will need to download and install the Facebook App (also recommended to install Facebook Messenger) on the Google Play Store
- Next, you will need to open the application and log in to your Facebook account.
- To continue, on the Facebook home page, tap the menu icon in the upper right corner (three lines) to bring up the secondary menu.
- Lastly, locate and tap “Marketplace.”
The Marketplace Facebook Icon Doesn’t Appear
The absence of the Facebook Marketplace icon on your Facebook website or application can be due to a number of factors. The following are some of the reasons:
New Facebook Account
Facebook is still working on improving the Marketplace functionality. The Marketplace is not available to everyone on Facebook. This is due to Facebook’s desire to keep the Marketplace community safe from fraud. If you have a new Facebook account, you may not be able to access the Facebook Marketplace.
The best advice I can give you is to use Facebook on a regular basis, just like the majority of people. Complete your Facebook profile, confirm your email address, and provide your mobile number. Remember to start a new story, invite some friends, and like and comment on their posts on your Facebook homepage.
If you still need to trade with a new account, join a Facebook buy and sell group.
Marketplace Facebook Not Available at Your Place – All You Need To Know
Make sure you’re in a country where Facebook Marketplace is permitted. So, if you’re visiting a location that doesn’t use Facebook Marketplace, you might be unable to utilize it.
Facebook Marketplace is currently available in 50 countries, including Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States, until 2019.
If you do not live in one of these 50 nations, you may still be able to use it, although it does not reach everyone.
Under 18 years of age
To transact on the Facebook Marketplace, you must be at least 18 years old.
Using the Old Facebook Application
Make sure you’re using the most recent version of the Facebook app. The outdated version and iPhone models prior to the iPhone 5 do not have Marketplace functionality.
Can’t Access Facebook Marketplace on Android
If you’ve ever appreciated the Facebook Marketplace service and now can’t use it, it’s because Facebook has disabled Marketplace access. This could be due to a Facebook system fault or a mistake on your part. Make sure you’re not breaking any Marketplace feature usage guidelines.
Follow the procedures below to reclaim your access to the Facebook marketplace:
- Open the Facebook application or go to facebook.com.
- Tap the menu (three lines) in the upper right corner
- Open Marketplace or go to Facebook.com/marketplace.
- Tap “Request Review “
- Fill in the “Marketplace Appeals” form in all parts needed for access recovery.
- When finished, tap send/submit.
Facebook will consider your request and react within a few days.
In the Facebook Support Inbox or an email related to your Facebook account, look for your Facebook Marketplace access recovery information.
Make sure you update your Facebook app (as well as Facebook Messenger) on your Android phone once access is restored.
That is it on How to Get Facebook Marketplace Icon on Mobile Devices. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!