In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How To Delete A Facebook Page. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see the steps I used to easy delete a Facebook page.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on How To Download Facebook Lite For Microsoft Lumia phone, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How To Delete A Facebook Page, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How To Delete A Facebook Page, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook page:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How To Delete A Facebook Page The Right Way.
How To Delete A Facebook Page – Creating a page on Facebook is one thing, managing it to what your idea of the is – is another thing. Personally, I’ve created up to 10 Facebook pages since I started using Facebook.
I’ve deleted two of the pages because I lost focus and hope in it. Today, I’ll show you the steps I took to delete my FB page via this step by step guide…
Deleting a page from my experience is very straight-forward, not complex at all.
I want to delete my FB Page Right Now?
Yeah, let’s head over to how to completely remove you FB page ASAP.
Note: Before attempting to delete a Facebook page, understand that you must be an admin first. If you are not an admin, it mean you cannot delete that page.
If you’re the rightful owner (admin) of the page you seek to delete, simply follow the steps outlined below to remove Facebook page.
Here Are Steps to remove a page from Facebook
- Go to the page you want to delete
- Click Settings at the top of the FB Page
- From General, click Remove Page
- Click Delete [Page name] and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the deletion.
If you can’t see the option “Remove Page“, check to make certain that you are the page admin.
That is it on How To Delete A Facebook Page The Right Way. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones so that they will also get to know about it.