In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How To Change Cover Photo on Facebook. Yes, during the course of this post, you will learn how to use the right facebook Cover Size, Banner Size, Pics, And Photo Makers.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on How Can I Change Cover Photo On Facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to change your Account Cover Photo on Facebook, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How To Change Cover Photo on Facebook, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook settings.
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign-up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How Can I Change Cover Photo on Facebook – Cover Size, Banner Size, Pics And Photo Makers.
Change Cover Photo on Facebook – Learn how to change your Facebook cover photo in order to leave a better impression of your Facebook account to friends, clients, and first-time visitors.
Having a well-detailed description of your Facebook cover photo is not something you should do without consideration. It’s actually what the first-time visitor’s lookout for – it draws attention and should quickly tell what the page or personal account is meant for.
If you are a blogger, your cover photo could cover topics you enjoy writing on, the name of your blog, etc.
Change Cover Photo on Facebook – How to change your Account Cover Photo on Facebook
Useful Tips to consider while changing your cover photo
- Use the right typefaces and a color design that is simple to check out.
- Stick to any standards stated by your state law or your business policy, if you are having your banner produced constantly let your designer understand exactly what you know – For Facebook Page
- Ensure you are dealing with bigger images such that even if it’s viewed on PC, it won’t be blur
- Carry out styles that are both desktop and mobile-friendly.
- If it is not in your State requirement, do not include your contact info.
How To Change Cover Photo on Facebook
Cover Picture Dimensions: 828 × 465 noticeable on mobile, 828 × 315 noticeable on desktop
How Can I Change Cover Photo on Facebook: One
Visit and go to your Facebook Company Page, on the cover image find and click the cam icon.
How Can I Change Cover Photo on Facebook: Two
A drop-down menu will appear with four alternatives:
- Pick from Photos– choose a picture you have currently published to Facebook either as a previous cover image or another image upload.
- Upload Picture- submit an image file from your computer system.
- Rearrange– change the positioning of your cover image.
- Get rid of– will eliminate the existing cover picture and leave the area a blank gray, this does not erase old cover pictures it merely takes them down.
- Pick the alternative that uses for you, usually “Pick from Photos” or “Upload Image.
How Can I Change Cover Photo on Facebook: Three
As soon as you have published or chosen your brand-new cover image, you will have the alternative to drag and place the cover. As quickly as you are pleased with the position of your cover image make certain to click “Conserve.”
That is it on How Can I Change Cover Photo on Facebook – Cover Size, Banner Size, Pics And Photo Makers. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!