How to Know if Someone Has Blocked You on WhatsApp – If someone blocks you on WhatsApp, there is no 100% method to find out just because you will not receive any relevant alerts. You will not be able to exchange messages with someone who has banned you, the same goes for calls. However, there are a number of indirect signs that can tell you if someone has blocked you.
So here’s how you can check it:
1. Start WhatsApp. Open contacts. Find a user who may have blocked you. Examine his status. If the contact’s name does not have a status like “online” or “available”, this is a sign that you have been blocked.
2. Tap the contact that you think has banned you. If you’re using iOS, tap “Send Message” at the bottom of the screen to access the chat window. Look at the date next to “last seen at ..” This text is located at the top of the chat window, just below the username. If there is no date near this mark, it is another proof that you have been blocked.
3. Look carefully at the two checkmarks. Each time you send a message to someone, a blue checkmark appears in the lower right corner of the text box. This indicates that a message has been sent to a server. When a recipient reads a message, a second blue checkmark appears. If lately, your messages addressed to a particular user display a single checkmark, it is very likely that this contact has put you on the blacklist.
You can not jump to conclusions based solely on checkmarks. The recipient may have problems with the internet connection. However, if after a long time the second checkmark does not appear, it is a reason to be alert.
4. Open a user profile. Tap the username at the top of the chat window. Check if there are any changes in the profile. A user who blocks you in WhatsApp has “frozen” the profile which means you will not see any updates. If you have reason to believe that the contact has updated their profile data, for example, added a new photo but no update is visible, it may indicate that you have been blocked.
Sometimes users who are blocked by a specific contact do not see any profile photos. Instead, there may be just a gray icon. This does not mean, however, that you are banned. Sometimes this happens if your contact has deleted a previous image but has not added a new image instead.
- A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Block an Android User on WhatsApp
- How to Secretly Track Smartphone Location for Free
- Smartphone Quotes And Wise Sayings You Need To Know
- Top Best 15 Upcoming Smartphones of 2021
- How to Catch a Cheating Spouse using Android Spy App
- 5 Best Vivo Mobile Phones to Buy: Full Specifications
- Top Best Waterproof Phones You Need To Know 2021
- 5 Best Android Wireless Charging phones You Need to Know