A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Block an Android User on WhatsApp – WhatsApp is a handy messaging tool that allows us to communicate with people around the world. Sometimes, however, our experience may be overshadowed by annoying people or inappropriate and extremely intrusive spam.
Is there anything you can do to escape unwanted contact? Fortunately, the application has the function of creating personal blacklists and prohibiting spambots and people who bother you. In this article, you will discover how to block someone on WhatsApp.
Your blacklist contacts will not receive any news about your virtual life:
- They will not be able to write messages.
- Calls will not be available either.
- Blacklisted contacts will not see any change in your status.
- Any update of your profile will not be visible.
In other words, you can completely remove some people from your WhatsApp environment. Please note that banned WhatsApp profiles will always be in your contact book on your smartphone. So, if you want to totally get rid of a number, you will have to delete it from the phone contacts.
How to Block someone on WhatsApp for Android users
It is not difficult to put a person on a blacklist. You can not deny that the world is much better when you remove people and things that irritate you. So here’s what you can do:
Method 1- Block Contacts in the Chat
Open the chat with someone you want to ban. Tap the Menu icon: It’s located in the upper right corner of the screen and looks like three vertical dots. In the drop-down menu, select More, then Block. Press Block to confirm that you no longer want to receive messages and calls from this contact.
Method 2- Block a WhatsApp contact on your phone
Open WhatsApp. Find the three points in the right corner that represent the menu. Tap Settings, choose Account, then Privacy and go to Blocked Contacts. Click the Add Contact icon. This icon is displayed in the upper right corner of the screen, it looks like a man with a plus sign. Tap a contact you want to ban It will be added to your blacklist.
How to unblock someone on WhatsApp
If a user has been blacklisted by mistake or if you have decided to forgive and amnesty this contact, you can easily unlock a prohibited number on WhatsApp.
There are two ways to do it
1. Search for a chat with a user you want to unlock. On this chat, select the menu and choose the Unblock option from the drop-down menu.
2. Go to WhatsApp and open the menu. Choose Settings, then touch Privacy and select the Blocked Contacts option. In the list of banned users, select a contact and press Unblock.
- How to Catch a Cheating Spouse using Android Spy App
- The History of Mobile Phones You Probably Didn’t Know
- 6000mAh Battery Mobile Phones | Top Best 6000mAh Battery Mobile Phones 2021
- Xiaomi Overtakes Apple As World’s No. 2 Smartphone Maker
- Phones With Stylus 2021 | Samsung Phone With stylus