In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How Do I Access Facebook General Account Settings Page. Yes, during the course of this post, you will learn how to find Facebook General Account Settings step by step.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on How to find Facebook general account settings, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Where can I find my Facebook settings? let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on how to Access Facebook General Account Settings Page, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook settings.
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign-up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How Do I Access Facebook General Account Settings Page – Facebook General Account Settings.
How To Access Facebook General Account Settings Page – Everything You Need To Know
The Facebook general settings is one of the attributes of Facebook that permits users to define further define some of their account features.
The general settings available in Facebook include the Username, Contact, ad account contact, memorialization settings, and Identity Confirmation which can all be edited.
Are you looking for credible info on Facebook general account settings | Facebook General Settings? You have come to the right place.
Facebook general account settings – All You Need To Know
Logging into a Facebook account is interesting to me but modifying Facebook account settings makes it more fun.
Immediately you sign in to your Facebook account, you may want to adjust the settings of your Facebook account either for security reasons or other valuable reasons.
Facebook general account settings control stuff like your Facebook privacy, Facebook notifications, security, passwords, mobile, and lots more.
To change your Facebook account settings, click the drop-down arrow that appears at the right-hand side of your Facebook page, then select settings.
Modifying your Facebook account settings gives you the opportunity to achieve a customized Facebook user experience that works pretty well for you and your business.
How To Access Facebook General Account Settings Page – How to find Facebook general account settings
Finding your Facebook general account settings is easier and faster, to find your settings simply click on the three lines icon at the top of your page, then scroll down to the bottom of your page and tap account settings.
You can update your account settings including;
- General settings – these settings help to edit basics like your Facebook name, Facebook passwords, or email which can only be changed one or two times during the lifetime of your Facebook account.
- Security settings – this setting turn on alert and approvals to help keep your Facebook account safe from unauthorized users.
- Privacy settings – every individual needs privacy when it comes to their social lifestyle. The Facebook privacy settings help you to adjust who sees your posts and who can look up your posts on your timeline. You can adjust your privacy settings to “private” or “public”.
- Timeline and tagging – this setting manages who can see your timeline and photos you tagged or are tagged in on your Facebook account.
- Blocking – manages who and what you want to block. It gives Facebook users the opportunity to block friends who are not necessarily needed in their Facebook account.
- Language settings – Facebook being the world’s most frequently used social media network has over a hundred different languages ranging from English to China and lots more.
- Notifications and mobile – it helps to reset preferences for how Facebook notifies you about activities and events that concern you.
- Apps settings – manages applications you and other Facebook members use.
To edit your general account settings, use the edit bar that is seen beside your account settings to modify and save changes to your Facebook general account settings. You can also make changes like; your mobile settings, payment settings, Facebook ads settings, apps settings, and many other settings.
In addition to the above explanation
Where can I find my Facebook settings?
To find your settings:
- Tap Settings & Privacy at the bottom of any Facebook page.
- Tap the setting you’d like to adjust.
- Account Settings: Edit the basics like your name, mobile number, email and choose your preferred language.
- Security: Change your password, and turn on alerts and approvals to keep your account secure.
- Privacy: Adjust things like who can see your posts, who can follow you, who can see your timeline, who and what you block, and face recognition.
- Ads: Review and edit your interests and ad settings.
- Notifications: Adjust what you get notifications about and where you get them.
That is it on How Do I Access Facebook General Account Settings Page – Facebook General Account Settings. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!