In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How To Access Facebook 6 digit Confirmation Code List. Yes, during the course of this post, you will Learn How To get Facebook Code Generator step by step.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Facebook Code Generator Bypass, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How To Access Facebook 6 digit Confirmation Code List, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How To Access Facebook 6 digit Confirmation Code List, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook settings.
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign-up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How To Access Facebook 6 digit Confirmation Code List – Facebook Code Generator | Facebook Code Generator Bypass.
The truth is generating Facebook 6 digit Confirmation Code can be a task especially if you just got a new phone number or want to sign in to your Facebook account using another browser.
The Facebook Code Generator is primarily for the security of your Facebook account to prevents unauthorized login to your Facebook account with an unfamiliar device.
This whole new method of securing accounts introduced to all social media platforms is regarded as two-step verification otherwise known as two-factor authentication.
The two-factor authentication is basically an electronic authentication method in which a user is granted access to a website or application only after successfully presenting two or more pieces of evidence to an authentication mechanism which basically includes using both passwords as login and confirmation code sent to the integrated phone number in the account to grant login access.
Meanwhile, depending on the setup, the Facebook Code Generator will automatically generate a new six (6) digit confirmation codes that will be sent to your mobile device especially when you login to your account using a new device.
However, the Facebook 6 digit Confirmation Code can be found in your Facebook app at the Settings tab. Usually, the generated code expires within 30 to 60 seconds, so if you’re unable to login within that time frame, you may need to re-generate the confirmation code until you have a successful login.
Code generator works even if your mobile doesn’t have an internet connection or SMS. With the help of a code generator, you can reset your password.
Where to Find Facebook Code Generator
To find a Facebook code generator you need the mobile which you use normally or the mobile from which you enabled the code generator.
- Open Facebook app
- Go to “more option” next to notifications
- Under “Help & Settings” you will find an option named Code Generator
- Click on the option “Code Generator”
- It will provide you with a six (6) digit confirmation code.
How to Bypass the Facebook Code Generator
If you don’t have a way to get a Facebook code generator, you can log in without a Facebook code generator with the steps below:
- Try using any other mobile or PC which you have used before. If it works then, turn off the Facebook code generator so that you can log in to your new device. If you have already copied Recovery codes use them to log in. The recovery codes help you to login without a Facebook code generator
- Below the “Enter Login Code” window you will see “Didn’t receive a code?”
- Click on it and select “Text me a login code”
- You will get a confirmation code in your registered mobile number
Facebook Two-Factor Authentication Bypass
Another way to bypass Facebook two-factor authentication or Facebook 6 digit confirmation code is as follows:
- Go to the window which asks for code to log in.
- Below that, you will find an option called “Need another way of authentication”
- Click that and it will open a window that has four other options to login without a security code
- The first one is “Text Message.” It will send a login code to your registered mobile number from that you can log in. This is the easiest way to bypass this Facebook 6 digit confirmation code.
- The other option is to login from another device. It will send a notification to other devices you have logged in to earlier from there you need to approve this login. Another way is selecting “Skip and turn off Facebook two factor authentication”, you can skip or bypass the Facebook code generator.
Facebook Code Generator Not Sending SMS
Few users are reporting that they are not getting the SMS after selecting the “text me login code” option and also Facebook’s two-factor authentication code not received. It may be due to any of the following:
- Confirm registered number is the same
- If you have changed your service provider recently you may have difficulty in receiving code
- Wait for a few more hours delivery may delay sometimes.
How to Change Phone number on Facebook
If by any means or reason you’re no longer using the phone number you linked with your Facebook account, you can change it anytime to your new phone number using the method below:
1. Log into Facebook on a PC or Mac, click on the arrow in the top-right corner of your home page, and select “Settings.”
2. Select “Mobile” on the left side menu.
3. If your account isn’t
connected to a phone number, you can select “+ Add a Phone” to enter a number. If you’ve already entered a phone number, click “+ Add another mobile phone number” to add a new one.
4. Enter your number, and select if you’d like Facebook to confirm the number with a text message or with a call. Click “Continue.”
You have the option to confirm your number by text or phone call.
5. Enter the confirmation code you receive from Facebook and click “Confirm.”
6. You can remove a phone number on Facebook by clicking the “Remove” button below the number that you want to delete.
I hope this guide: How To Access Facebook 6 digit Confirmation Code List – Facebook Code Generator | Facebook Code Generator Bypass was helpful, do well to check up on more of our educating and informative articles.
Also, share this post with your friends on Facebook. Twitter, Whatsapp, and Instagram.