Are you looking for a guide on How to Use Facebook Marketplace To sell Your Product for free? Here is a Facebook post that teaches all the steps you need to follow to easily use marketplace on Facebook to advertise your business free of charge.
So if you are a business person and searching for a tutorial on Facebook marketplace buy and sell, this article has gotten you covered. Here, you will all the steps that are therein on selling on Facebook marketplace. Keep reading below:
How to Use Facebook Marketplace To Sell Your Products – How to Use Facebook Marketplace To Sell Your Product is pretty easy and interesting whether it will succeed in a crowded market is yet to be decided however if you are eager about how to Use Facebook Marketplace, follow our step by step guide and you should have your first item for sale on Facebook in no time.
How to Use Facebook Marketplace To Sell Your Product
Facebook some few years ago launched its marketplace to the public, taking on the likes of eBay, Gumtree, and Craigslist.
- First off, you will need to login to Facebook. You can use facebook.com to access the login page
- Next, enter the Marketplace: When you log in to Facebook you should notice a new ‘shop’ icon. If this is your first time seeing it, Facebook will alert you to this. Click the icon to proceed.
- Add a photo You will be prompted by Facebook to add a photo of the item you are selling. Unlike some online marketplaces, Facebook does not charge for adding multiple photos to listings. Make sure you add clear photos, and as many as you: can to give the most information about the item.
- You will need to add a title: Next, Facebook will ask you to enter a title. Make sure your title is not too long and clearly states what you are selling. Facebook imposes a 100-character limit on the title.
- You will need to add a Description: Now Facebook will ask you to add a description for your item. Include as much relevant detail as possible about your item, as Facebook recommends “condition, size, color and more”.
- You will need to add a Price: Facebook will need you to choose the price for your item. This will be displayed in your local currency. You can edit this later if you like.
- You will need to add Location and Category: Now that Facebook has all the details for your item, it will need you to choose a location to advertise this in and a category that it best falls under.
- Now, complete the action: If you have followed the guide correctly, Facebook will set your item to active so it will be visible to people. It will also take you to your items management area, where you can communicate with buyers and edit your items.
Once you follow the above steps accordingly, you should now have your first item for sale in the Facebook Marketplace.
That is it on How to Use Facebook Marketplace To Advertise Your Product