University of Nigeria (UNN) Post-UTME Screening Form, Requirements, Application processes and steps, Date for Screaming, Venue, Time, and Deadline for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Do you see yourself as an eligible candidate to purchase the Post-UTME Screening Form for the University of Nigeria (UNN)? Then this information is for you.
Note that: you must meet the requirements before you will be considered for the admission process.
Also note that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka does not accept the second choice.
University of Nigeria (UNN) Post-UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
UNN no doubt seems to be the dream of most Nigerian students initially but they later back out after they must have heard how hard it is to get admitted into the school.
Well, sorry to tell you that there isn’t a school in Nigeria where there is no competition; all you need to do is meet the school requirements.
If after you have read this post and finds out that you meet the requirements, you can proceed with your admission process.
We wish you Good Luck…
The date for UNN Post-UTME screening online registration
The Post-UTME screening online registration for UNN is slated to commence on Wednesday, August 5, 2020.
Latest Update: This is to inform all prospective students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka who registered for the upcoming Post UTME screening and have not uploaded their O-Level results that the opportunity to do so will be made available immediately after the Post UTME screening.
Please note that the upload will not be a requirement to take the screening examination but must be done for consideration for admission.
How to be Eligible for the UNN Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- As an applicant, you must select UNN In the 2020 Post-UTME screening exercises, and also, you must score 180 or above in that Post-UTME to be qualified for the Admission process.
- Are you a Visually Impaired candidate who selected UNN as your first choice with a score of 120 and above? Then you are eligible also.
- All candidates who selected UNN for screening exercises and admission in any course should possess at least 5 credits in their O’ Level result
Steps and Process In Applying For The University of Nigeria (UNN) Post-UTME
As a qualified applicant, you will be required to deposits a sum of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) as a procession fee at any Commercial banks through the Remita Platform
Steps for UNN Post-UTME Registration
Below are the steps to follow for the Post-UTME Registration;
- Visit the Official University Portal www.unn.edu.ng and login
- Look for the UNN portal which is located at the top right corner of the Portal and click on it
- Tap on the Prospective Students
- Tap the Online Application Form for admission screening exercises 2020/2021
- Fill in your Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- You can pay through your automated teller machine (ATM) card or you proceed to the bank to make the payment
- Visit the School Portal again after you must have made your payment
- Re-fill your Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Registration Number
- Upload your supporting documents. (Please the size of the documents you are uploading should not be more than 100KB)
- Below are the documents required for the admission process;
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Local Government Identification (LGI)
- Birth Certificate (Incase missing, locate the nearest court and swear an Affidavit)
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level certificate 2 (In case of double sitting)
- Tap the Next button after uploading these documents
- A confirmation box will appear, check and click on the SUBMIT BUTTON
- Proceed to Print your acknowledgment Slip.
Things You Should Take Note of Before The Screening Exercise At University of Nigeria (UNN)
1. The stipulated date for the Post-UTME screening test would be made known by the Management in due time. We advise all candidates to be patient.
2. A well comprehensive timetable for the Post-UTME screening test will be communicated to all candidates on this platform.
All Visually Impaired candidates of UNN should proceed with their registration online but will not be invited for the screening exercises.
Notice To All UNN Candidates:
- No candidate Is allowed to bring in materials like Phones, Calculators into the screening hall. It is highly prohibited.
- The screening exercises (test) is to be held at Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- As a candidate, do yourself good by visiting the school official website: http://www.unn.edu.ng
Closing Date For UNN Post-UTME Screening Online Registration
The management has made known to the public that the Closing Date For UNN Post-UTME Screening Online Registration is Friday, January 15, 2021.
All candidates of the institution should be quick with their registration.
Other Posts You May Like
- KSUSTA adjusted academic calendar for 2019/2020 session
- COOU SUG notice on resumption date
- FULAFIA notice to new students on course registration