How to Unblock Someone on Facebook & Messenger – How to View Your Blocked List
Are you looking for a guide on how to access your facebook blocked list and unblock people? This article is all about how to unblock someone on facebook and messenger.
Facebook unblocking and blocking are among the best means of protecting your account from scammers. Interestingly, when you block someone on Facebook, they will not be able to see anything you post on your profile, tag you in any form of content, invite you to any events or groups, message you, or add you as a friend. Nevertheless, whatever the reasons might be for blocking, you might eventually want to unblock them.
This comprehensive and straight to the point guide will take you through the process of unblocking someone on Facebook or within the Facebook Messenger app.
It is pertinent to note that when you block someone on Facebook, you will also automatically unfriend them. Unblocking them will not automatically add them as a friend again — you will need to send them a separate friend request after you unblock them if you want to reconnect with them as friends on the giant social media platform.
How long do you have to wait before you can unblock someone on Facebook?
Peradventure you block someone and then unblock them, you need to wait 48 hours until you can friend them again. So if you are sure you want to unblock someone on facebook, below are the steps you need to take to get that done.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook
The process involved in unblocking someone on facebook is pretty simple and easy. Just follow the steps below to figure out how to get that done immediately:
1. First off, you will need to login your account
2. Next, go to the top right corner of the facebook page and click the v-shaped icon
3. Click Settings & Privacy from the dropdown menu
4. Click “Settings” again on the next dropdown. Here is the screenshot for those that are using classic facebook.
5. On the general settings page, you will need to locate at the left side and click “Blocking”.
6. Now, you will need to scroll a bit down the page to the “Block users” section, and click the blue “Unblock” link beside the name of the person you want to unblock.
7. Click “Confirm” to officially unblock that person.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook Messenger
Here are the steps you need to follow to easily locate and unblock people from your messenger blocked list:
1. First off, you will need to launch your messenger app
2. From the Messenger app, you will need to click on your photo icon at the top left corner.
3. Scroll down and click “Account Settings”.
4. Click “Blocking”.
5. If you type a name in the text box, you can click the “Block” button to block them. Below the text box, there’s a list of previously blocked people. To unblock someone, click the “Unblock” button beside their name.
6. Click the blue “Unblock” button to unblock that person.
See/View Your Blocked List On Facebook – Unblock Friends
We live in a world where forgiveness has come to become an essential part of our lifestyle. If you fail to display this nature, you’ll not be fair when the real story is told in your absence. Unblocking friends is a great way to give them a second chance to see if they have genuinely changed.
The best way to handle annoying friends whom you have blocked on Facebook and are willing to repent is to honour their wishes and unblock them as they demand.
Thus, what if you want to unblock them, but you do not know how to do the unblocking process on Facebook? Well, the good news is that this post is actually aimed at helping you out.
How To See Your Blocked List On Facebook
When you unblock someone, that person will be able to see your posts on Facebook that you share with the public. The person won’t automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to become friends with a person who you’ve unblocked, you’ll need to send them a friend request again.
To unblock someone:
- You will need to login your account
- You will click (?) in the top right of any Facebook page
- you will need to click Privacy Shortcuts
- you will need to click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- you will need to click View All Blocked Users.
- you will need to click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
Some individuals are highly peevish on Facebook. Blocking is one solution you can utilize. It is an easy option. If you block a Facebook user, he won’t have access to your posts, timeline, or even tag you. He won’t chat with you or send you a friend request.
Thus, you can unblock the person if you later change your mind. The article has shown you all of the tricks you can use to unblock your friends on Facebook.
That is it on How to Unblock Someone on Facebook & Messenger – How to View Your Blocked List. Kindly share!!!