UCL Otto Koenigsberger International Scholarships in the United Kingdom
UCL Otto Koenigsberger International Scholarships in the United Kingdom. Keep reading to know more about this scholarship award.
UCL Otto Koenigsberger International Scholarships in the United Kingdom.
- Scholarship Deadline: 28 February 2021
- Place of Study: United Kingdom
- Scholarship Providers: University College London
- Level: Masters
- Courses: Development Planning Unit
- Type of Scholarship: Partial Scholarship
About UCL Otto Koenigsberger International Scholarship.
The University College London Is granting scholarship awards to all international students at UCL Otto Koenigsberger in the UK… The scholarship application award is available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Other Scholarship Awards;
- Fullbright Scholarship Awards for US Students at University of Warwick UK
- EU Horizon Ph.D Scholarship for UK and EU Students at Swansea University
The scholarship is aimed at covering 50% of your tuition fees. To be qualified for this scholarship award as an applicant, you must make available written evidence of your remaining tuition fees and living expenses.
This scholarship award is worth £5,000.
- All students around the world can apply for this scholarship award
- Be ready to participate in a full-time study on the Master’s Degree