In today’s post, I’m going to show you exactly how to turn on Facebook Dark Mode. In fact, this article is all about the steps I used to access facebook dark mode feature on my device.
Thus, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on How to Turn On Facebook Dark Mode, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to access Facebook Dark Mode, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How to Turn On Facebook Dark Mode Step By Step, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook settings:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender, and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
- How Do U See Who Views Your Facebook App – Facebook App Viewers
- I Want To Download Facebook Marketplace App – How To Install Marketplace Facebook App
- How Can I Delete My Facebook Page Fast?
- How do You get back Your Facebook account?
- Here Is Why You Can not Use Facebook Marketplace Anymore
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How to Turn On Facebook Dark Mode Step By Step | Facebook Night Mode Feature – Facebook Dark Mode.
Let me start by saying that it is very easy to switch on the Facebook Dark Mode. Lately, we have received several questions on ‘How to Turn On Facebook Dark Mode’ from many Facebook users.
From our observation, there are still several users who are not aware of the Facebook dark mode.
Interestingly, this article will serve as an opportunity to enlighten users.
Now let me walk you through the procedures to enable the dark mode on Facebook. At this juncture, it is necessary to give you a brief overview of what Facebook is all about.
How to Enable Dark Mode on Facebook
How to Enable Dark Mode on Facebook Dark mode is a feature on Facebook that enables users to switch their wallpaper or theme to ‘black or dark’. This is a very charming and highly appealing feature that anyone can simply use.
It can enhance the appearance of your Facebook inbox, newsfeed, homepage and overall interface.
However, you must own a Facebook account to enjoy this feature. Here a few things you should note before getting to the process of account registration.
Facebook’s Night Mode
Is there a difference between Facebook dark mode and night mode? No, there are the same thing. The Facebook dark mode is usually referred to as night mode by some users. It is just a matter of semantics.
Another name with which you can refer to the dark mode is the night mode, but the official name for the feature is called the Facebook dark mode. Are you aware that there are certain varieties of dark modes?
We will discuss that briefly but let’s analyze some ways you can make use of Facebook’s dark mode.
Dark Mode on Facebook
The Facebook dark mode can be accessed via different channels: The Facebook application, website, and messenger app.
There is a simple way you can enable the Facebook dark mode on Facebook Messenger, Facebook Website, Facebook App.
Night or Dark Mode using Facebook App
When you want to use this feature on the Facebook app, you must take the following steps:
- Simply open the Facebook app.
- After that, all you have to do is sign in or log in.
- Then, click the menu button (three horizontal dots) and click settings.
- After you’ve done that, go back to the “General” and choose “Themes.”
- You’ll get a pop-up with a list of themes if you do this. Simply choose “AMOLED” from the pop-up menu.
After you’ve completed all of the steps above, your Facebook app will go into dark mode.
Dark Mode in Messenger App
To access the dark mode in the messenger app, you must take the following steps:
- Launch the messenger application.
- Simply go to the top of the page and click your profile photo.
- Then, to activate the dark mode, you have to toggle the button near the dark mode option.
- You’ve already turned it on, so if you want to turn it off, toggle it off again.
There are a few steps to follow if you want to use dark mode on the Facebook website.
You can now enable a dark mode for the mobile or desktop version of the website by installing the Night Eye browser extension.
That is it on How to Turn On Facebook Dark Mode Step By Step | Facebook Night Mode Feature – Facebook Dark Mode. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!