The Keith M. Fletcher Scholarship on Excellence in Ethics
The Keith M. Fletcher Scholarship on Excellence in Ethics. Keep reading to see if you are eligible for this scholarship award.
Simmons and Fletcher, P.C is pleased to announce to all Law Students or prospective Law students about their annual scholarship on Excellence in Ethics.
- Degree of Scholarship Award: Master, Bachelor
- Benefit of Scholarship Award: Up to $1,000
- Scholarship Deadline: 1st of July 2021
Eligibility For Keith M. Fletcher Scholarship on Excellence in Ethics
To be qualified for this scholarship award, you must;
- Be a citizen of the United States or you must be residing in the United State Permanently (Lawfully)
- You must be a Law student at any U.S.A Law School
- Write an essay on the importance of pro-bono legal work
- Your essay should not be less than 1000 words
- Your essay should focus on why you should offer free legal services to those who can not afford it and on what benefits it has to the community and the legal system In general.
- Make sure your applications are complete when submitting your application.
- You must not have benefited from this scholarship previously or in previous years.
Other Scholarship Awards you may like;
- VanEd Cares Scholarship in USA
- Scholarship Awards for Bemidji State University International Student in USA
- International Student Tuition Waiver at Kutztown University
Benefits of the Scholarship
- The first winner of the scholarship award gets the sum of $1,000
- The second winner gets $500 respectively.
You can Follow the Below Link to Read more about the Scholarship Award and Apply
VanEd Cares Scholarship in USA Previous Post