Suit trouser are straight cotton trousers that are worn with jackets of the same color.
These trousers are perfect for the workplace and other formal activities, they are made from materials like cotton, rayon, linen, silk, and so on.
Read also: Best Earrings For Newly Pierced Ears
Must check when buying a suit trouser
- When buying a suit trouser it should fit perfectly around your waist with no need for a belt to hold them up.
- Make sure it your perfect size and not too thight.
- Since it is an official outfit ensure the color of the trouser is not too flashy.
- Check out the lenght of the trouser if its reaching your ankle or not.
- Ensure your trouser is not baggy, they should fit perfectly.
- Ensure the fabric of your trouser is stretchy.
Suit trousers always gives ladies a elegant and bossy look especially when worn with a perfect pair of heeled shoes.
They can be woorn with just shirt You dont necessarily need to add a jacket but if you wish to wear a complete suit then ofcourse you should add a jacket and ensure it the same color as the trouser so as not to look off or odd.
Read also: Best Fabrics For Night Wears