Here is a comprehensive and straight-to-the-point guide on Facebook Business Name Setup. Interestingly, during the course of this article, you will see everything you need to know on – Change My Business Name on Facebook and How To Change My Business Name on Facebook. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Facebook Business Name Setup
Facebook is a social networking platform that provides a lot to its users. It has so many features that make the platform, not just a social one that aids you to connect with friends and family but in addition to that, watch videos via the Facebook watch app, play games via the Facebook game, chat with other users through the Facebook Messenger as well as go into a business via Facebook Marketplace or creating your own business page on Facebook.
Facebook Business page showcases a free opportunity for so many businesses to generate sales on the social media platform, Facebook by expanding the brand awareness to other users all around the world.
A Facebook Business page is actually created using a personal Facebook page. Thus, it is expected of the user to have signed up on Facebook before they can access the “Create A Page” located on the drop down menu on the News feed page.
In order for your Facebook Business Page to serve as an effective marketing platform for your business or brand. You will need to advertise and promote your business page.
For you to successfully do this, you have to take advantage of the opportunities. Facebook provides through Facebook Ads in getting your business page and brand name into relevant business groups.
Facebook Business Name Setup – How To Change My Business Name on Facebook
There are some reasons as to why a person would want to change the name of their business page on Facebook. However, one of the major reasons might be due to the fact that they may want to Branch out from a group. They were in initially and have chosen to choose a desired name for the Facebook business page.
Changing your business page name doesn’t change anything on your facebook page. Interestingly, while keeping the likes and the followers rather than starting from scratch creating a new business page, listed below are some of the steps you need before you can proceed to change your Business Name on Facebook;
- First off, you will need to visit facebook and login your account
- Next, you must be an Admin, as this is what allows you to get to request a change of name for a business page on Facebook.
- You must know the current name of the page.
- Desired name of the business page.
- Changes on the business page should follow Facebook name Guidelines.
- It takes about 3-7 working days to get a business page approved by Facebook if it is not reflected for crossing any of the guidelines.
Knowing all the above considerations, we can now continue to the simple, however, yet consistent requiring steps to changing your business name on Facebook. To request a change to your business name, follow the below guide;
- Login facebook
- Go to the page you want to change the name
- Next, locate and click “About” on the left side of your page.
- Now, locate and tap Edit Page Info.
- Once done with the above, you will need to input the new page name and click “Save Changes”.
- Lastly, you will need to review the request and click “Request change”.
Having done that, irrespective of whatever category your page falls into either a “business or brand” page or a “public figure” page. Chances are you may want to change or edit your Facebook name at some point. Hopefully, these guidelines and steps will come in handy as you attempt to request a change of name on Facebook.
That is it on How To Setup Facebook Business Name – Can I Change My Business Name On Facebook?. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!