In today’s post, I’m going to show you exactly what Restore Access to Facebook Marketplace, Buy and Sell Store items is all about and how to use them to your advantage while using the platform to buy or sell things online. In fact, this article is all about the steps I used to regain access to Facebook Marketplace on my device.
Thus, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on How to restore Facebook Marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to Get Facebook Marketplace In 2021, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How Restore access Facebook Marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender, and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
- How To Find The Facebook Marketplace App 2021 – Download Marketplace App
- Facebook Marketplace App Download – How To Find Facebook Business App
- Facebook Marketplace App Download – Facebook Business Store Marketplace | Buy and Sell
- Easy Guide On Facebook Marketplace App Install 2021 | Facebook Marketplace app download – How To Locate Facebook Marketplace Now
- How Do U See Who Views Your Facebook App – Facebook App Viewers
- I Want To Download Facebook Marketplace App – How To Install Marketplace Facebook App
- How Can I Delete My Facebook Page Fast?
- How do You get back Your Facebook account?
- Here Is Why You Can not Use Facebook Marketplace Anymore
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How Can I Restore Access to Facebook Marketplace, Buy and Sell Store items.
With so many individual buyers and sellers using the facebook marketplace platform, there’s never been an improved time for businesses to induce involvement.
However, selling your products on Facebook Marketplace may be a different experience than simply about the other sales channel.
You would be hard-pressed to seek out another platform where it’s very easy for people to find your products. Especially with 66% of Facebook users interacting with their accounts on a usual.
Facebook Marketplace may be a growing community of qualified buyers who are itching to form an acquisition. Combine that with built-in interest targeting and easy-to-use product categorization. And you have got a tool that’s tailor-made for increasing business sales.
What Is Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace is an open exchange where users should buy and sell new and pre-owned items to other users. Anyone can list products or services available and gain access to an area audience.
Users can browse the entire Marketplace, select categories, check in on groups, or go on to stores they like. Each option tailors the products shown to a selected user’s likes and interests on Facebook.
Built as a peer-to-peer platform, whenever someone wants to form a procurement on Facebook Marketplace, it’s done through Messenger. That gives you how to interact with potential customers on a 1:1 basis and foster strong relationships with them.
Facebook continues to feature more functionality to Marketplace moreover, letting sellers connect payment processors. Like Shopify and BigCommerce to their Marketplace account.
While you will still start each conversation with customers through Messenger. Any products purchased through your Facebook Shop are automatically processed. Through whatever payment processor you decide on.
Facebook Marketplace Countries
Here are the lists of countries that can access Facebook marketplace:
- Costa Rica
- The Czech Republic
- The Dominican Republic
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South Africa
- The United Kingdom
- The United States an
Facebook Marketplace Languages
Here are the lists of languages that are available on Facebook marketplace.
- French and French Canadian
- Indonesian (bahasa)
- Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese
Tips for sellers On Facebook Marketplace
- Before placing items for sale, make sure that it complies with Facebook trading rules.
- Never send an item without receiving full payment for it.
- Use real-life photos when you list. Pay proper attention to extra details, such as good light and clear background. Show an item from different sides, especially possible flaws and imperfections.
- Write an honest description. Anticipate which details buyers will be interested in. List them right away, so that you don’t receive tons of questions later.
- Clearly inform the buyer of the delivery time, delivery service (i.e. FedEx, UPS, etc), delivery status, and information for its tracking.
- Check the rating to see if the purchaser is trustworthy.
Tips for Buyers On Facebook Marketplace
- Check the seller’s profile in the Marketplace from which you intend to make a purchase.
- In order to have no doubts about the condition of the product you are buying, send a message to the seller and ask for additional information or a detailed photo.
- Discuss the preferred payment method with the seller. Furthermore, do not hesitate to offer to use the payment services that guarantee the protection of the purchase. Make sure that it will be available for your transaction.
- Choose a competitive price by comparing similar offers in your region. However, remember that when the seller offers the goods for an “extremely good price”, there may be a reason for it.
- Don’t share too many personal details. Be especially careful with banking information.
- Meet in public places for completing a transaction. Don’t bring strangers home without utter need.
- Check the rating to see if the seller is trustworthy.
As we have earlier outlined, this article is all about how to restore access to Facebook Marketplace.
Also, recall in the previous section of this article that the Facebook Marketplace is an easy, convenient way to buy and sell in your area. You can look through listings or search for items near you to find great things to buy.
Yes, the Facebook Marketplace allows you to list items and find great deals directly within Facebook. You don’t have to download another app or set up a new account. Through the Facebook Marketplace, you can reach thousands of people in your local community and find unique items for sale.
Additionally, you can find items from clothes to TVs and even cars and real estate. People sell used and new items and it’s easy to find listings within your local area. Buying and selling are simple, and you can connect with others and see items in person before you buy.
The marketplace is available in the Facebook app and on desktops and tablets. To access the Marketplace, look at the bottom of the app on iOS or at the top of the app on Android. If using a web browser, you can find Marketplace on the left side of the Facebook page. marketplace isn’t available to you
That notwithstanding, if you cannot find the marketplace icon, then there is no need to panic as in this post, I have outlined detailed steps with a screenshot on how you can restore access to your Facebook marketplace.
Step by step guide on how to get the Facebook Marketplace icon again
Here is a detailed guide on what you should do to restore the Facebook market place again.
First, you must know that the Facebook marketplace isn’t available to everyone right now.
The first thing you should do is try visiting the Marketplace from this link.
When you click the link, 3 things are likely to happen.
- The link did not work for you
- The link works but it says your access was removed
- The link works, but you don’t see the shortcut in the Facebook app
If any of the above options happened, here are possible reasons and remedies.
A. If the link doesn’t work for you, it probably means that the Facebook Marketplace isn’t available to you right now. Here are the possible reasons why you can’t access the Facebook marketplace.
Here Are the Reasons Why You Can’t Access the Facebook Marketplace
The Facebook Marketplace is still being developed, hence, the marketplace is being introduced slowly. What this means is that the Marketplace isn’t available to everyone right now.
- In order for the Marketplace to be available for you, you must,
- Not be new to Facebook. In other to help protect the marketplace community from a scam, Facebook will not allow you access to the Marketplace. Hence, you need to check back later after you must have been engaging with your Facebook account for a while.
- Be in a location where Marketplace is available. If you live in (or recently traveled to) a location where Marketplace isn’t available, you won’t be able to use Marketplace. You can check out the lists of all the countries that can access Facebook marketplace in the preceding section of this article.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Use Facebook in one of these languages. To use Marketplace, make sure you’re using Facebook in one of these languages. We have also outlined the lists of languages that are available on facebook marketplace.
- Use the latest version of the Facebook app: Marketplace isn’t available on older versions of the Facebook app, or on iPhones models older than the iPhone 5.
However, if you think you did not violate the policies, you can contact the Facebook team to look into it. To do that,
- First off, you will need to go to Facebook.com and click Marketplace in the left column.
- Click Request Review and fill out the form.
- Facebook will review your appeal and respond to you within a week. Remember to always check for updates in your Support Inbox or the email associated with your Facebook account.
Here is a screenshot of how to do that.
i. Go to the appeal form and fill in the required fields, your name, and the detailed issue.
ii. Complete the form by providing the relevant details in the column.
iii. After completing your form, you will need to press submit. Once you get that done, a notification message will tell you that the form was submitted successfully and you will get a notification within 1-2 business days. You can always check the status of the request via your support inbox at facebook.com/support
Note: If your Marketplace access has been restored, you may need to refresh Facebook.com or download the latest version of the app.
C. If the link works, but you don’t see the shortcut in the Facebook app, try visiting Marketplace from the menu.
To do that,
- Open the Facebook app.
- Check either at the top right corner or at the bottom of the facebook app and you will see the marketplace button. If you don’t see it, locate and tap on the menu button. From there, you will see the facebook marketplace button
- Next, if you don’t see the marketplace button after performing the above task, locate and tap the See More button
- Now, tap marketplace, and you will be taken to the facebook marketplace interface.
That is it on How Can I Restore Access to Facebook Marketplace, Buy and Sell Store items. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!