In today’s post, I’m going to show you exactly How to Read Archived Messages On Facebook App In 2021. In fact, this article is all about the steps I used to Read Archived Messages On Facebook App on my device.
Thus, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on how to Read Archived Messages On Facebook App, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How Can I Read Archived Messages On Facebook App In 2021, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How to Read Archived Messages On Facebook App In 2021, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook settings:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender, and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
- How Do U See Who Views Your Facebook App – Facebook App Viewers
- I Want To Download Facebook Marketplace App – How To Install Marketplace Facebook App
- How Can I Delete My Facebook Page Fast?
- How do You get back Your Facebook account?
- Here Is Why You Can not Use Facebook Marketplace Anymore
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How Can I Read Archived Messages On Facebook App In 2021 – Read Archived Messages On Facebook App.
The process of Archiving Facebook messages involves hiding several conversations from Facebook’s Inbox folder briefly.
This process differs especially from deleting, in that it is done to ensure the safekeeping of the said messages. The whole history of the conversation will be kept safe in addition.
Users may prefer to archive Facebook messages to avoid flooding their inbox with messages that they do not want to use regularly. Once the friend whose conversation you have archived sends you a new message, the whole conversation gets un-archived and reappears in the Inbox folder.
How To Read Archived Messages On Facebook App In 2021 – How to Archive Facebook Messages
Method 1: Archiving From the Conversations List (Offered in the Left Pane of the Messages Page).
- Sign in properly into your Facebook account.
- From your profile’s primary page, click the label ‘Messages’ from the left pane.
- After opening the messages pane, ensure that you remain in the Inbox area.
Note: The ‘messages’ label will be highlighted provided you are still in the Inbox area.
- Select the conversation that you wish to archive.
- After selecting, click the ‘Archive’ label at the bottom-right corner of the selected conversation to archive all its messages.
Method 2: Archiving directly from an Open conversation (In the Right Pane of the Messages Page).
- From your profile’s primary page, click the ‘Messages’ label from the left pane.
- Next, from the shown conversations in the left pane, select the one that you wish to archive.
- After selecting, from the ideal pane, click the Actions tab from the top-right corner of the message window.
- Select Archive from the drop-down options.
- Optionally, you can push Ctrl + Del or Ctrl + Backspace to archive an opened conversation.
How to Checkout Archived Facebook Messages
Although an archived conversation immediately reappears when the very same friend sends in a new message, you can open the archived conversation manually from the Archived folder by following the steps below:
- From your opened Facebook account, click the ‘Messages’ label in the left pane of the homepage.
- Next, click the ‘More menu‘ above the conversation list in the left pane.
- Select ‘Archived’ from the drop-down options.
- You can now see all the archived conversations in the Archived folder that opens.
How to Delete Facebook Messages
There is an inbuilt feature on Facebook which allows users to either erase a whole conversation or erase a specific message from within a conversation
How to delete an entire conversation
- Ensure that you are properly signed-in to your Facebook account.
- Click the ‘Messages’ label in the left pane of your profile’s homepage.
- Next, from the shown conversations, click to open the one that you wish to delete.
- Click the ‘Actions’ label on the top right corner of the opened conversation window in the right.
- Select ‘Delete conversation’ from the drop-down options.
- Click ‘Delete Conversation’ in the opened ‘Delete This Entire Conversation’ verification box.
How to delete a particular message from a conversation
- After signing in to your Facebook account, click the ‘Messages’ label in the left pane of your profile’s homepage.
- Next, from the opened Messages page, navigate to the left area, click to open the conversation from which you wish to delete the messages.
- Click the ‘Actions’ label from the top-right corner of the message window on the right.
- Select ‘Delete messages’ from the drop-down options.
- Next, inspect the checkboxes, representing the messages that you wish to delete.
- After selecting the message(s), click ‘Delete’ from the bottom-right corner of the message window.
- On the shown ‘Delete These Messages’ verification box, click the ‘Delete Messages’ button to delete the selected messages.
Note: When you delete a discussion or its messages, the action can’t be reversed, and you can’t recover the messages. However, deleting a conversation or its messages from your Facebook account doesn’t remove them from the other party’s inbox.
How to Recover Archived Facebook Messages
- Click the ‘Messages’ label in the left pane on your Facebook profile’s homepage.
- When you are on the ‘Messages’ pane, click the ‘more’ label above the conversation lists in the left pane.
- Select ‘Archived’ from the drop-down menu to see the archived conversations.
- Find the conversation that you wish to recover on the left pane.
- Click the ‘unarchive’ icon at the bottom-right corner of the target discussion to move all its messages back to the Inbox folder.
Note: The read/unread status of the discussion stays the same on archiving or un-archiving.
Archiving messages is similar to moving the unimportant files to a cabinet for safekeeping, instead of losing them by process of deleting.
The process of Archiving tidies up your inbox by getting hardly used messages from your conversations list while allowing you easy access to them in the future.
Whereas, deleting the messages removes them from your account without any way to recover them.
That is it on How Can I Read Archived Messages On Facebook App In 2021 – Read Archived Messages On Facebook App. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!