In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How do I Rate a Seller on the Facebook Marketplace? Yes, during the course of this post, you will see how to rate a Facebook Marketplace seller.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Ratings for Buyers and Sellers, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on On AI Features for Faster Selling,
let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on To Rate a Buyer or Seller on facebook marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How can I rate a Facebook Marketplace seller? How to Give Someone a Score.
Follow the screenshot’s instructions!
With enhancements that include new AI tools, Facebook is boosting Marketplace for buyers and sellers.
Buyers and sellers can now rate one another to indicate if they had a positive or negative experience.
In just two years, Facebook Marketplace has grown to be the platform of choice for more than one-third of Facebook users in the United States.
Here’s how Facebook Marketplace will improve its seller-friendliness in the future.
New AI Features for Faster Selling
With the help of new AI features, Facebook Marketplace users can now list and sell things faster.
Marketplace will propose a price range once you upload a photo of an item and provide a description, depending on what similar goods have recently sold for.
This makes determining the price at which an item should be sold simple, and it also assists sellers in ensuring that things are sold at the greatest possible price.
By automatically assigning categories to an item, which are also determined by the photo and description, the marketplace eliminates even another step in the selling process.
Buyers and Sellers’ Ratings
Buyers and sellers can rank and offer feedback on each other’s experiences, as well as propose areas for improvement.
If a buyer has sent at least one message, sellers can rank them. Only when both parties have exchanged messages may a buyer rate a seller.
To Rate a Buyer or Seller:-
- Open the Facebook app and tap the three-dash menu.
- Scroll down and tap “Marketplace.”
- Tap “You,” then tap “Buying” or “Selling.”
- Tap the conversation with the seller or buyer.
- Tap “Rate Buyer” or “Rate Seller” in the top right.
- Select a happy face or a sad face.
- As an optional step, you can select a reason for your rating.
- Tap “Done.”
You won’t know how the other person feels about you until after you’ve given them a rating.
Ratings are only available on the iPhone and Android Facebook apps, not on the main website.
Please share this tutorial with your Facebook friends and let us know if you have any problems putting it into action in the comments below.