In today’s post, I’m going to show you everything you need to know about How To Join Facebook Free Marketplace. Yes, during the course of this article, you will see all the processes that are involved in accessing Facebook Marketplace.
However, before we shall proceed with that, let’s first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
It is important to know that without an account on Facebook, you won’t be allowed access to the giant social media platform. Thus, continue with the Facebook account creation guide below and thereafter, further on to see everything about the business of the day.
NOTE: If you have a Facebook account already, you can skip the below guide on how to make a Facebook account. Thanks, and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
How Do I Create A Facebook Account?
As earlier stated, you must have a Facebook account first before you can Find Items To Buy On Marketplace. Without an account, you cannot be able to access the Facebook site. And there are certainly no two ways about that.
Do you want to start searching Facebook marketplace? it’s easy! All you have to do right now is to follow the processes below and get your account.
- Open a Facebook account immediately on www.facebook.com.
- Fill in the application form with your full name on the site.
- Attach a mobile number or an email address to the account you are opening.
- Set up a reliable password for the Facebook account
- Select your gender
- Enter your date of birth
- Click SIGN UP.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create an account on Facebook that will allow you access to the marketing features on the giant social media platform.
Having outlined all of those, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Join Facebook Free Marketplace – How To Find Items To Buy On Marketplace.
Marketplace is the convenient place to buy and sell items to people in your local community right on your Facebook. As a buyer, you can easily Search Marketplace Facebook and purchase items for sale by sellers in your local area by accessing the list of categories on marketplace feature right in your Facebook app.
Sellers can post listings of their items on Marketplace for buyers in their locations to Search Marketplace Facebook and purchase, which enables them reach their target audience with ease.
The Search Marketplace Facebook feature is however limited to certain areas, so if you don’t have it on your Facebook app, it is probably not yet available in your location. Once, you have the feature on your Facebook app, it becomes quite easy to buy and sell to people in your local area through your mobile device.
Search Marketplace Facebook – How To Find Facebook Marketplace
Search Facebook marketplace is available for users in specific countries like United States, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden, Mexico, India, Greece, Germany, and some other countries.
However, in order to use the Search Marketplace Facebook feature you need to be up to 18 years of age, then you can enjoy buying and selling on your Facebook app. Facebook app is available for Android devices, iPhone and iPad as well. You can also access it through Facebook website on your desktop.
The Search Marketplace Facebook is quite easy to find on the Facebook app as well as its website; you can find it at the bottom of your Facebook app on your iOS device and at the top of your Facebook app on your Android device. And it is at the left side of your Facebook page on your desktop. Facebook free marketplace is the shop icon you find on your Facebook menu on your Facebook app or Facebook page.
Once you click on this shop icon, you will be taken to Facebook free marketplace page where you can enjoy this feature as much as you want. Facebook marketplace has four options available on its screen for users to perform quick actions; the options are Sell, Categories, Search, and Your items.
You can perform whatever function you want to on your Facebook marketplace by clicking any of these options. You can search for items you wish to buy with the search button, go through categories for specific items you want, sell your items and view your own items as well.
And there is a Facebook footer menu bar that allows you to return to your Facebook main home screen. Facebook notifications alert you to some activities taking place on your Facebook free marketplace.
How To Join Facebook Free Marketplace
If you wish to join Facebook marketplace as a seller, you need to follow these steps properly:
- Log into your Facebook account, then click the SHOP ICON, Facebook will give you more information on how to proceed with joining the platform.
- You will need to add items you are selling as prompted by Facebook, you can add multiple photos if you like, Facebook does not charge you for that unlike other online marketplaces.
- Then enter a title, a brief and catchy title that easily describes or explains what you are selling to your target audience. You are limited to 100 character limits by Facebook while entering your title, so you have to make it brief and catchy as possible.
- Facebook will then ask you to describe the items you are selling; you need to add detailed information about the items you are selling.
- Then you can add a price for the items you are selling which is often displayed in your local currency, which you can change later if you wish.
- Then choose a location and a category your products fall into the list provided by facebook, your products will be advertised in the locations you choose.
Once you have followed these steps accurately, facebook will make your items visible for people in your location to find. Your items will be taken to a management area where you can easily communicate with buyers and update your items’ info.
How To Find Items To Buy On Marketplace
Items come in a different category on facebook marketplace; you can find what to buy through the categories option on Marketplace. You can Search Facebook Marketplace listings and find out items near you to purchase; you can find items ranging from clothes, gadgets, vehicles, real estate, and used items placed on sale in Marketplace by people in your area.
To buy on Marketplace, follow these steps:
- Open your facebook app; click the store icon at the top of your page below the search bar, this will open the marketplace.
- Tap the CATEGORIES link at the top of the page to view the list of all the item categories on marketplace, you can scroll through categories to find recent posts from all categories.
- Then choose a specific category to view, there are categories for jobs, rentals, vehicles, items from people and more. Once you select a particular category, you can view recent posts in that particular category.
- You can still decide to search for the items you wish to buy by using the marketplace search bar; you can simply type the keywords on the search bar and tap the search button to find items.
- If you find an item you are interested in, you can click on the item to view its details.
- Just tap the picture or title to enable you to open the details of the item.
- Click on ASK FOR DETAILS to automatically send a message to a seller to know if the item is still available for sale.
- Tap the MESSAGE button to write a message to the seller to ask them directly about the item you wish to buy.
- Then you can tap SAVE to save the post to your saved page which would make it easy for you to locate the item later if you are really interested in buying it.
Search Facebook Marketplace makes it easy for you to find new items you would love to buy from people in your local area, as well as post listings for items you would like to sell.
The marketplace feature enables you to perform various options you want to on the platform such as selling items, viewing listings of products on sale, managing your items on sale and buying items with ease on the platform.
That is it on Join Facebook Free Marketplace – How To Find Items To Buy On Marketplace. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!