Are you here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in how to delete Indeed Account? If you answered yes, here is a comprehensive and straight-to-the-point guide on How to Delete Your Indeed Account 2021.
Yes, during the course of this online tutorial, you will be shown the series of steps you need to follow to easily access and delete your Indeed Account in 2021. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Indeed is the most popular job search engine in the world. It began operations in 2004. This post will show you how to delete or close your indeed account if you are no longer interested in using it.
How Do I Delete An Account?
Here are the steps you will need to follow to easily delete your indeed account fast and immediately:
- Log into the account
- Click on the email in the top right corner, then press “Account”
- Click “Delete My Account”
- In the pop-up, click “Ok”
If You’re Logged Into Indeed using Facebook:
- Log in to Indeed using the Facebook account email and password
- Delete account using steps listed above
Disconnect & Remove Account From Facebook:
- Click “Settings” on your Facebook profile
- Press “Apps” on the left side of the screen
- Press the “x” next to the service you wish to remove
The best thing to do as an alternative to a full account closure is to pause your alerts. If after you have closed your account, you are still interested in using Indeed, try using the same email address.
That is it on Indeed Delete Account – How Do I Delete Indeed Account. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!