IJMB Admission Form for Federal University Dutse (FUD) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. The Federal University Dutse (FUD) has started the sales of the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) program for the 2020/2021 session. Keep reading to know the requirements and process on how to apply for Federal University Dutse (FUD) IJMB admission form.
IJMB Admission Form for Federal University Dutse (FUD) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session
Are you an aspirant of Federal University Dutse (FUD) who wishes to be offered admission into the institution through the Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) 2020/2021 academic programme? Then this post is for you.
Scholarship Programmes You May Love:
- Voice Talent Online Scholarship 2020-2021
- College Pathways international awards at James Cook University
Requirements for the Federal University Dutse (FUD) IJMB Programmes
To be accepted for the FUD IJMB program, you must have a minimum of at least (5) credits in your O’Level including Mathematics and English. It should not be more than two (2) sittings.
How to Purchase the FUD IJMB Admission Form
Below are the steps you should follow to purchase your FUD IJMB Form;
- All candidates of the institution at to get their form from FUD remedial study centre Maiduguri road, Kano or at FUD consultancy services directorate Dutse
- Candidates are to go to FUD Microfinance Bank Dutse or any Branch of Fidelity Bank PLC FUD consultancy services to make their ‘Application Fee’ payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000)
- Note that, your fee is not refundable after payment.
- Make a payment to Account No: 4011303759
Deadline for FUD IJMB Application Exercises
The Deadline for the institution IJMB application exercises is April 30, 2021.
All students should make sure they are done with their applications before the closing date.