A High-thigh-split dress is a sexy dress with a split on the side of the dress from the thigh down to extreme end of the dress.
These dresses are mainly worn to parties though they can be worn to some other occasions too.
What to wear under this dress
Pick from pointed heels or wedges according to your solace however ensure you go for heels.
The heels function admirably with the cut and will make your legs look longer. Likewise,
assuming you need to flaunt a little yet not all that much then you can combine your high-cut dress or skirt with boots. You can get knee-length boots.
Read also: Beautiful Chiffon Tops For Ladies
10 Tips when wearing a high thigh-split dress
- Avoid showing too much skin – Your split should be moderate
- Avoid wearing flat shoes or sandals as this will kill the vibe
- Do not sew this dress with shiny materials
- Put on a nude stocking if you don’t feel comfortable exposing your legs
- Do not rock this dress on a windy day or during winter
- Make you wax first before rocking your dress
- Do not sew with see-through materials
- Body size and shape matter when putting on this dress
- The dress should fit perfectly not looking too big or too tight on you
- Your way of walking matters a lot when wearing this dress
With these tips you can never go wrong when wearing a high thigh-split dress instead you will look stunning and be the centre of attraction.
Read also: Check Out Trending Bubu dress