In today’s article, we are going to be showing you everything you need to know about How to View All Your Matches on Facebook Dating. Yes, this article will show you what Features of Facebook Dating is all about.
Thus, if you are a Facebook user, and searching for a tutorial on Setting Up Your Facebook Dating Profile, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to See All Your Matches on Facebook Dating to access singles is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off figure out how to create a Facebook account.
Believe me, this is necessary since to access facebook dating, you will need to use Facebook account and as we all know, not everyone knows how to create facebook account.
Having outlined that, let’s now check how to create Facebook account right away.
How To Create Facebook Account – Step By Step
To sign up for a Facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow:
Creating Facebook Account On Computer
To create FB account on pc, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Enter your name, email or cell phone number, password, date of birth, and gender. If the system indicates that your password is not secure enough, try adding more characters or combining upper and lower case letters.
- Click Create an account (remember you must be at least 14 years old to do this).
- Finally, you’ll need to confirm the email address or cell phone number you entered earlier. To confirm the email, click or tap on the link in the confirmation email you receive. To confirm the cell phone number, you must enter the code you received by SMS in the Confirm box, which will appear when you log in.
Creating Facebook Account On Cell Phone
To create FB account on mobile, here are the steps you need to follow:
- The first thing you’ll need to do to create a Facebook account is to install the Facebook application on your cell phone. To do this, go to the corresponding app store (App Store for iPhones and Google Play for Android phones), find the Facebook application, and download it.
- If you have space problems on your cell phone, you can download Facebook Lite, which is a reduced version of the Facebook application. It takes much less time to install but retains the same basic functions as the normal application.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the application, open it. On the home screen, and click Create Facebook Account.
- Then click Next.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your gender.
- Enter your mobile number for verification.
- Choose a password.
- Finally, click on Register. If there is a problem with your password, the system will ask you to go back and change it.
And that is it! The application will automatically log in. You can tell it to remember your password so that you can log in by touching the application, without having to write down your details each time.
How To Login Facebook Account
If you want to login your facebook account, here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your pc or open your phone and click on the facebook app
- Next, click on the login account button and enter your login details
- Once you are done, click login and you will be taken to your profile account
That is how simple to login a facebook account.
How To Logout Facebook Account
Did you login your facebook account on a public device and want to logout? If yes, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to the top left corner of the facebook page
- Next, locate and click on the menu button.
- From the dropdown, locate and you will see logout. Click on it and you will be logged out immediately.
That is how to logout Facebook account. Doing that won’t allow people to have access to your account.
Having outlined all of that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How to View All Your Matches on Facebook Dating – Step By Step.
This is a feature that was launched by facebook social media platform to enable its numerous users to get connected with singles within their neighbourhood. With facebook dating, you can easily set up a profile within the Facebook social media space and hookup with singles online free of charge.
However, this Facebook dating feature is not yet available in all the locations of the world, and people in areas it is not available, can’t access it whereas individuals in areas where the feature is available can easily locate and signup an account.
Countries That Can Access Facebook Dating
Since Facebook dating started rolling out, a lot of people in different corners of the world have tried to use the feature, it worked for some and it didn’t work for others.
If Facebook dating didn’t work for you, one of the reasons may be that it is not available in your country. Below is a list of countries where Facebook dating is available.
- The USA.
- The Philippines.
- The Czech Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- and the United Kingdom.
As we have earlier outlined, this article is all about How to View All Your Matches on Facebook Dating – Step By Step.
Facebook Dating isn’t a standalone app; it’s part of the main site and as such, you’ll need a Facebook account to access Dating, but if you have one, you’re already ahead of the game especially in terms of meeting all your matches and how you can see their messages.
Facebook Dating is a dating service that allows Facebook users to establish meaningful connections based on similar interests and groups). Basically, it eliminates the hassle of creating a separate dating profile.
It even integrates Instagram, allowing you to submit Instagram posts directly to your dating page and create secret crush lists with both Facebook friends and Instagram followers.
Features of Facebook Dating
You may be skeptical about Facebook Dating for obvious reasons. After all, even if it’s done online, finding a partner is a very personal experience. To utilize Facebook Dating, you must first opt-in. You’ll also be able to report and block people, preventing them from sending you images, videos, messages, and other types of content. Other features are as follows:
- You can link your Instagram posts to your Facebook Dating profile.
- You can join Events and Groups to meet individuals who share your interests, but keep in mind that you will be visible to them as well.
- To make you feel comfortable on a date, you can share information of the date – including your live location – with a buddy on Facebook Messenger.
- Facebook and Instagram Stories can also be added to your dating profile.
Steps On Setting Up Your Facebook Dating Profile
Despite the fact that your Facebook Dating profile is separate from your other profile, the Dating section uses some of the information from your other profile. Below are the steps are taken to get Facebook users all set up with their dating profile:
- Go to the Facebook app.
- Tap on the menu icon at the upper right side of the screen and click on “Dating”.
- Note that if you don’t see the Dating option, you’ll probably need to tap the “See More” option before you’ll be brought to Facebook’s dating section
- Click “Get Started” to create a profile, then follow the on-screen instructions. You’ll need to indicate your preferred gender, region, and a decent photo of yourself.
- Facebook will automatically create a dating profile for you by skimming your non-dating profile
- Click on the “Preview Profile” option to customize your profile to your liking by removing items, adding images, and adding Instagram posts
- Click “Done” when you’re finished.
How to See All Your Matches on Facebook Dating
Before learning how to see all Your Matches on the Facebook app, You must opt-in for the Dating feature to be able to carry out the steps. Only those who have opted in to Facebook Dating will be suggested to you, and they will be based on your preferences, hobbies, and “other things you do on Facebook.”
Note that unless you both add each other to your “Secret Crush” lists, Facebook Dating will not match you with your Facebook friends.
– Contacting a Facebook Dating Match
There’s no need to swipe if you’re interested in contacting a match; simply leave a comment on their Facebook Dating profile or touch the Like button to let them know. You can opt out if you aren’t interested. All of your Facebook Dating actions will be kept private and will not be shared with Facebook.
– Facebook Dating “Secret Crush” Feature
You may match with people you already know on Facebook and Instagram through Secret Crush. You can create a Secret Crush list with up to nine of your Facebook friends or Instagram followers. However, you must connect your Instagram account to Facebook Dating in order to get Instagram followers.
Surely, those individuals will receive news that someone has a crush on them. It’s a match if your crush adds you to their Secret Crush list as well. That said, you can see all your secret crush list presents you with all your matches on Facebook dating.
That is it on How to View All Your Matches on Facebook Dating – Step By Step. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly like and share!!!