In today’s article, we are going to be showing you everything you need to know about How To Change Your Facebook Dating Preferences. Yes, this article will show you what Dating On Facebook is all about.
Thus, if you are a Facebook user and searching for a tutorial on Facebook Dating Information, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to How To Change Your Facebook Dating Preferences is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off figure out how to create a Facebook account.
Believe me, this is necessary since to access facebook dating, you will need to use Facebook account and as we all know, not everyone knows how to create facebook account.
Having outlined that, let’s now check how to create Facebook account right away.
How To Create Facebook Account – Step By Step
To sign up for a Facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow:
Creating Facebook Account On Computer
To create FB account on pc, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Enter your name, email or cell phone number, password, date of birth, and gender. If the system indicates that your password is not secure enough, try adding more characters or combining upper and lower case letters.
- Click Create an account (remember you must be at least 14 years old to do this).
- Finally, you’ll need to confirm the email address or cell phone number you entered earlier. To confirm the email, click or tap on the link in the confirmation email you receive. To confirm the cell phone number, you must enter the code you received by SMS in the Confirm box, which will appear when you log in.
Creating Facebook Account On Cell Phone
To create FB account on mobile, here are the steps you need to follow:
- The first thing you’ll need to do to create a Facebook account is to install the Facebook application on your cell phone. To do this, go to the corresponding app store (App Store for iPhones and Google Play for Android phones), find the Facebook application, and download it.
- If you have space problems on your cell phone, you can download Facebook Lite, which is a reduced version of the Facebook application. It takes much less time to install but retains the same basic functions as the normal application.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the application, open it. On the home screen, and click Create Facebook Account.
- Then click Next.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your gender.
- Enter your mobile number for verification.
- Choose a password.
- Finally, click on Register. If there is a problem with your password, the system will ask you to go back and change it.
And that is it! The application will automatically log in. You can tell it to remember your password so that you can log in by touching the application, without having to write down your details each time.
How To Login Facebook Account
If you want to login your facebook account, here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your pc or open your phone and click on the facebook app
- Next, click on the login account button and enter your login details
- Once you are done, click login and you will be taken to your profile account
That is how simple to login a facebook account.
How To Logout Facebook Account
Did you login your facebook account on a public device and want to logout? If yes, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to the top left corner of the facebook page
- Next, locate and click on the menu button.
- From the dropdown, locate and you will see logout. Click on it and you will logged out immediately.
That is how to logout Facebook account. Doing that won’t allow people to have access to your account.
Having outlined all of that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How To Change Your Facebook Dating Preferences (2023) – Facebook Dating Information | Dating On Facebook.
This is a feature that was launched by facebook social media platform to enable its numerous users to get connected with singles within their neighbourhood. With facebook dating, you can easily set up a profile within the Facebook social media space and hookup with singles online free of charge.
However, this Facebook dating feature is not yet available in all the locations of the world, and people in areas it is not available, can’t access it whereas individuals in areas where the feature is available can easily locate and signup an account.
Countries That Can Access Facebook Dating
Since Facebook dating started rolling out, a lot of people in different corners of the world have tried to use the feature, it worked for some and it didn’t work for others.
If Facebook dating didn’t work for you, one of the reasons may be that it is not available in your country. Below is a list of countries where Facebook dating is available.
- The USA.
- The Philippines.
- The Czech Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- and the United Kingdom.
As we have earlier outlined, this article is all about How To Change Your Facebook Dating Preferences (2023) – Facebook Dating Information | Dating On Facebook.
Change Your Facebook Dating Preferences – Do you want to Change Your Facebook Dating Preferences? Facebook dating preferences are the criteria that the Facebook platform uses to match you up with others. Changing the preferences is up to you.
The preferences consist of the age range, gender, height range, lifestyle, beliefs, and even potential match’s distance from you. To give Facebook the idea of the potential match you want.
How to Change Your Facebook Dating Preferences
Changing your preferences involves the following steps;
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to your dating profile from your home screen page.
- Tap on the menu icon on the top right of the dating profile.
- Scroll to locate “Preferences” and then tap on it. Different sections would be displayed to you.
- Tap the section you want to edit and then make your preferred changes.
- Tap on “Done” when you are okay with the changes you have made.
You have made the changes for the preferred matches you expect from Facebook. Relax and start getting matched right away.
You might also be wondering the reason for this app; well, the Facebook dating website was created solely for the purpose of singles wanting to mingle.
The app aims to create a dating profile and provides a more authentic look to be able to detect who is who. So, starting today you have the chance to make a choice to try Facebook dating out.
Facebook Dating Information
If you are 18 years and above and you have already downloaded the Facebook recent version, you will be suggested to people who have done the same. The Facebook dating app does not require you to wait for someone to like you and look for ways to first reach out to you.
All you need to do if you like someone is to directly comment on their profile, better still you can just tap on the like button to notify them, but if you seem not to be interested, you can simply ignore it.
If you are already a Facebook user and you can’t find the app, all you need do is to update your Facebook account to the recent version. You need to note that the Facebook dating app is not available in every country as it is only accessible in some countries.
That is it on How To Change Your Facebook Dating Preferences (2023) – Facebook Dating Information | Dating On Facebook. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!