Are you here because you want to figure out How Can I See Hidden Friend List on Facebook? This article is all about – Facebook Friends List | Facebook Hidden Friends. Thus, if you are searching for a guide on finding Hidden Friend on Facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Have you ever thought of why you can not see the friend list of some or a few of your Facebook friends?
When you click on their profile you only see the mutual friends but not all their friends. This has happened to me on so many occasions and I have come to realize the reason I can not see their friend’s list is because they hid it.
I know you might be wondering if it is possible to see hidden friends list on Facebook. The answer is yes, a hidden Facebook friends list can be seen, and in this article, I will be showing you how to do just that.
Facebook Hidden Friends
Several people hide their friends on Facebook and when this is done their Facebook friends can only see the mutual friends they share with them.
People hide their friends for a lot of reasons but mostly due to security and personal reasons.
Although it is not easily assessable, it is possible to see the hidden friends list of your Facebook friends and that is exactly what I will be sharing with you in this article.
Facebook Friends List
On Facebook we have hundreds and thousands of friends, yes this is amazing. These include old friends and newly made friends.
The list of all the friends you have on Facebook is called your Facebook friend list. On this list, you find all your Facebook friends.
All Facebook users have this list and it is part of what makes up a complete profile. So when you are searching for a friend you can visit your Facebook friend list too.
How to See Hidden Friend on Facebook
In this section, I will be quickly showing you how to see friends on hidden Facebook friends list.
Facebook has made it possible for users to see hidden friend lists. Before you can do this you must have a Facebook account and if you do not have one, you will have to create one quickly to continue.
Creating Facebook Account
To create a new Facebook account, follow the steps below.
- Downloading and Installing the Facebook application
- Click on create an account and fill in the necessary and important fields. If you use a PC, on the Facebook website, scroll down to find the signup form and hit
- Fill in the form and necessary fields. Sign up and do make sure you verify your phone number.
Facebook Account Login
Now you have created a new Facebook account, or if you have an existing one, you will first have to log in to continue.
- Go to facebook.com. Click Email or Phone Number and enter one of the following:
- Email: You can log in with any email that’s listed on your Facebook account.
- Phone Number: If you have a mobile number confirmed on your account, you can enter it here (don’t add any zeros before the country code, or any symbols).
- Username: You can also log in with your username, if you set one up.
2. Click Password and enter your password.
3. Click Log In.
How to see someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
There are 2 ways to see Facebook Hidden Friend List:
- using social revealer and
- without using social revealer.
How to see someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook with Social Revealer
With Social Revealer you’ll gain access to hidden parts of Facebook profiles. This method is much more easier and straightforward.
To be able to see someone’s hidden friend list on Facebook, you need a PC with Google Chrome installed on it. To begin;
- Download social revealer. You can have access to download it on Google Chrome web store
- Login to you Facebook profile with your details if you have not done so
- Go to the profile of the person’s friend you want to see.
- Open the “Social revealer” extension and find “See Friends”. Click on it.
- A new tab would be opened with a list of all the Facebook user’s Facebook friends.
View Someone’s Hidden Friends On Facebook without Social Revealer
- Log in to Facebook and open the profile page of the person’s friend you want to see.
- Open any image or post made by the person. After opening the post or image, find “fbid=” copy the number after it but stop before the “&” character.
- Open a new tab and paste “https://www.facebook.com/search/100034868239441/friends” edit the number between “Search/……/friends” to the one you copied earlier.
- Hit “enter” to search and a list of the entire person’s friend would be displayed
That is it on Hidden Friend on Facebook – Facebook Hidden Friends | Accessing Hidden Friends List On Facebook. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!