Have you been using Facebook marketplace to buy or sell something on the giant social media platform and all of a sudden, you click on the marketplace button but got a message that you can’t use the marketplace?
Several persons have been logged out of Facebook marketplace and can’t access the free online marketing place and use it to promote their online businesses for free.
In today’s post, we will be showing you exactly how to fix Facebook marketplace no available to you issue and then regain access to Facebook marketplace buy and sell platforms. Keep reading and do not forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Well, for the sake of the elect, let’s briefly take a concise yet complete guide on how to create a Facebook account that lets access online marketing place on facebook.
How To Create Facebook Account
Facebook’s official homepage is pretty simple and easy to use. Interestingly, the platform is designed in such a way that even the non-tech-savvy guys can easily hover about it to sign up for an account. If you want to figure out how to create an account on Facebook so you can start using it to connect with your loved ones, friends, customers, buying and selling, playing games, dating, and others, here are the few steps you need to take:
- First off, you will need to get your device connected to an internet source
- Next, enter facebook.com in your browser
- Now, locate and click create account
- Enter your details in the spaces provided. You can easily get that done by entering your names, email address or phone number for verification, gender, date of birth, and password
- Click the Signup button to continue
- Go to either your email or phone inbox and get the confirmation code sent to your
- Enter the code in the space provided
- Finally, click submit and you will be taken to your profile page on facebook social media platform
It is that simple and can be undertaken by anyone. Just try it out and you will be able to create a facebook account for yourself and also your friends if necessary.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace – How To Fix You Can’t Access Facebook Marketplace Issue.
Do you want to figure out how to restore access to Facebook Marketplace, buy and sell store items? Keep reading…
Facebook Marketplace Buy And Sell
The Facebook Marketplace is an online marketing place that lets you list items and find great deals directly within Facebook. As a facebook user, you are not expected or required to download another app or set up a new account.
Interestingly, through the Facebook Marketplace, you can reach thousands of people in your local community and find unique items for sale.
Additionally, you can easily find items from clothes to TVs and even cars and real estate. So many persons sell both used and new items and it is easy to find listings within your local area.
The art of buying and selling on facebook marketplace is simple and you can connect with others and see items in person before you buy.
Marketplace is accessible on Facebook app, desktops, and tablets. To access the Marketplace, look at the bottom of the app on iOS or at the top of the app on Android. If using a web browser, you can find Marketplace on the left side of the Facebook page. The marketplace is not available to you
Nevertheless, if you can’t find the marketplace icon on your device be it desktop or mobile devices, then there is no need to worry as in this post, I have treated in details the various procedures you need to undertake with screenshots on how you can restore access to your Facebook marketplace.
How to Get the Facebook Marketplace Icon Back – Explained
Below are the detailed steps on what you should do to restore the Facebook market place again. The number one thing you need to note here is that the Facebook marketplace is not available to everyone right currently.
Having said that, the next thing you need to do is to try visiting the Marketplace from this link. When you click the link, virtually, three (3) things would likely happen.
- The link did not work for you in the sense that, you can’t see facebook marketplace
- The link works however, it states that your access to the marketplace was removed
- The link works, however, you do not see the shortcut in the Facebook app
If any of the above options occurs, here are possible reasons and solutions.
1. If the link doesn’t work for you, it simply means that the Facebook Marketplace isn’t available to you right now. Here are the possible reasons why you cannot access the Facebook marketplace.
Why Can’t I Access the Facebook Marketplace?
The Facebook Marketplace is still evolving and for that singular reason, the marketplace is being launched slowly. What this means is that the Marketplace is yet to be available to everyone right at the moment.
In order for the Marketplace to be available for you, so you can start using it to buy and sell online, you will need to meet the following requirements:
You Must Not be New to Facebook. In order to help protect the marketplace community from a scam, Facebook will not let you access the Marketplace. In view of that, you need to check back later after you must have been interacting with your Facebook account for a while.
You must be in a location where Marketplace is available. If you live in (or recently traveled to) a location where Marketplace is not yet available, you will not be able to use Marketplace. Listed below are the lists of countries that can currently access the Facebook marketplace and use it to buy or sell online.
The marketplace is only available in the following location:
- Costa Rica,
- The Czech Republic,
- The Dominican Republic,
- New Zealand,
- Puerto Rico,
- South Africa,
- The United Kingdom,
- The United States and
You must be 18 years or older.
You must use Facebook in one of these languages.
To be able to use facebook marketplace. ensure you are using Facebook in one of these languages.
- French and French Canadian
- Indonesian (bahasa)
- Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese
You must use the latest version of the Facebook app: Marketplace is not available on older versions of the Facebook app, or on iPhone models older than the iPhone 5. Thus, you must ensure to use the latest version of your device before access can be created to you. If you are using your personal computer, make you migrate your facebook to new facebook and not the classic version.
2. If the link works, however, it states that your access was removed which implies that you have used Marketplace in a way that might have violated the Facebook Marketplace Commerce Policies or Community Standards.
Nevertheless, on the ground that you think or feel you did not go against the Facebook marketplace policies, you can contact the Facebook team to review it.
Here are the steps you need to follow to get that done immediately:
- Visit Facebook.com and
- Next, go to the top or left column of your facebook newsfeed and click Marketplace
- Now, locate and click Request Review and fill out the form.
- Once that is done properly, Facebook will review your appeal and respond to you within a week. Bear in mind to always check for updates in your Support Inbox or the email associated with your Facebook account.
Are the above steps not clear for you? If yes, here are the screenshots on how to do that.
i. Navigate to the appeal form and then fill in the required fields, your name, and the detailed issue.
ii. You will need to complete the form by providing the relevant details in the column.
iii. After completing your form, click submit. Once you do that, a notification message will tell you that the form was submitted successfully and you will get a notification within 1-2 business days. Bear in mind that you can always check the status of the request through your support inbox at facebook.com/support
Note: If your Marketplace access has been restored, you may need to refresh Facebook.com or download the latest version of the app.
3. If the link works, however, you do not see the shortcut in the Facebook app, try visiting Marketplace from the menu. To do that, here are the steps you need to follow:
i. Launch your facebook app
ii. Login your account profile
iii. tap on the menu button either at the top or bottom right of the facebook app depending on your device
iv. Tap marketplace or tap on the see more option if you do not see the marketplace button and then tap on the icon once discover it
That is how to access the facebook marketplace icon on your mobile phone. It is that simple and easy to undertake.
Kindly share Facebook Marketplace – How To Fix You Can’t Access Facebook Marketplace Issue with your friends and loved ones so they can also know how to regain access to a banned facebook marketplace.