In today’s article, we are going to be showing you everything you need to know about find a match with Facebook Dating app. Yes, this article will show you what Match with Facebook Dating App is all about.
Thus, if you are a Facebook user and searching for a tutorial on Facebook dating, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to Find a Match in the Facebook dating app is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off figure out how to create a Facebook account.
Believe me, this is necessary since to access facebook dating, you will need to use Facebook account and as we all know, not everyone knows how to create facebook account.
Having outlined that, let’s now check how to create Facebook account right away.
How To Create Facebook Account – Step By Step
To sign up for a Facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow:
Creating Facebook Account On Computer
To create FB account on pc, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Enter your name, email or cell phone number, password, date of birth, and gender. If the system indicates that your password is not secure enough, try adding more characters or combining upper and lower case letters.
- Click Create an account (remember you must be at least 14 years old to do this).
- Finally, you’ll need to confirm the email address or cell phone number you entered earlier. To confirm the email, click or tap on the link in the confirmation email you receive. To confirm the cell phone number, you must enter the code you received by SMS in the Confirm box, which will appear when you log in.
Creating Facebook Account On Cell Phone
To create FB account on mobile, here are the steps you need to follow:
- The first thing you’ll need to do to create a Facebook account is to install the Facebook application on your cell phone. To do this, go to the corresponding app store (App Store for iPhones and Google Play for Android phones), find the Facebook application, and download it.
- If you have space problems on your cell phone, you can download Facebook Lite, which is a reduced version of the Facebook application. It takes much less time to install but retains the same basic functions as the normal application.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the application, open it. On the home screen, and click Create Facebook Account.
- Then click Next.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your gender.
- Enter your mobile number for verification.
- Choose a password.
- Finally, click on Register. If there is a problem with your password, the system will ask you to go back and change it.
And that is it! The application will automatically log in. You can tell it to remember your password so that you can log in by touching the application, without having to write down your details each time.
How To Login Facebook Account
If you want to login your facebook account, here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your pc or open your phone and click on the facebook app
- Next, click on the login account button and enter your login details
- Once you are done, click login and you will be taken to your profile account
That is how simple to login a facebook account.
How To Logout Facebook Account
Did you login your facebook account on a public device and want to logout? If yes, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to the top left corner of the facebook page
- Next, locate and click on the menu button.
- From the dropdown, locate and you will see logout. Click on it and you will logged out immediately.
That is how to logout Facebook account. Doing that won’t allow people to have access to your account.
Having outlined all of that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How Do I Find a Match with Facebook Dating App.
This is a feature that was launched by facebook social media platform to enable its numerous users to get connected with singles within their neighbourhood. With facebook dating, you can easily set up a profile within the Facebook social media space and hookup with singles online free of charge.
However, this Facebook dating feature is not yet available in all the locations of the world, and people in areas it is not available, can’t access it whereas individuals in areas where the feature is available can easily locate and signup an account.
Countries That Can Access Facebook Dating
Since Facebook dating started rolling out, a lot of people in different corners of the world have tried to use the feature, it worked for some and it didn’t work for others.
If Facebook dating didn’t work for you, one of the reasons may be that it is not available in your country. Below is a list of countries where Facebook dating is available.
- The USA.
- The Philippines.
- The Czech Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- and the United Kingdom.
As we have earlier outlined, this article is all about How to Find a Match with Facebook Dating App.
There are a lot of singles out there who are ready to change their relationship status from single to married and from single to in a relationship but they do not know how to go about it. Well, I have got good news for you.
Here is the good news, you can change your relationship status through the aid of the FB dating app, this is to say you can Find a Match with Facebook Dating App.
Find a Match with Facebook Dating App
The FB dating platform creates an avenue for singles to find their potential matches thereby changing their relationship status. Single can actually Find a Match with Facebook Dating App by engaging the FB dating platform.
Singles are of the age of 18 and above can find their potential match by activating the FB dating platform.
Facebook Dating App
It is true that a single can find their match through the aid of the FB dating app, but there are some requirements to be able to use the app. Like I earlier, intending users must be of the age of 18 and above.
Next, you must have a FB account, and the FB dating app must have been launched in your country. This is due to the reason that the FB dating app has not been launched yet in all countries of the world.
But if the FB dating app has been launched in your country but you are not a FB user, all you need to do is to download the FB app, and then create a FB account so as to enable you to activate FB dating.
Facebook Dating Matches
Facebook dating matches are people that the FB dating app suggests to you based on your preferences and the information that you enter into your dating profile. It also suggests matches to you based on the things you and others do and provide on FB.
Also know that if you have the suggest friends of friends option turned on, your suggested matches will include friends you have in common. But if you turn it off, your suggested matches will not include people who are friends with your FB friends.
How to Find a Match in the Facebook Dating App
Aside from FB matching you up with people based on your shared interests and likes, you can also look for matches in FB events and groups. To learn how to search for matches through events and groups, stay on this page.
First, you need to be aware that you can choose to see other people that are using the FB dating app who are members of the same groups on FB with you and also those that are interested in the same public events as you. To look for potential matches on groups and events, follow these steps below.
- Open the FB app on your device.
- Then tap on the three horizontal lines and then tap on dating.
- Next, scroll down to more to explore.
- Then tap events in common or groups in common.
Take note that the first time you go into events in common or groups in common, you will need to choose to include all of your events or groups, or you can choose specific events or groups so as to see potential matches.
That is it on How Do I Find a Match with Facebook Dating App. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!