In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Is FB Market place Icon Symbol Missing? I can’t Access Facebook Marketplace Icon. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see I can’t Access Facebook Marketplace Icon.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on How to Access the Facebook Marketplace Icon, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on I’m Having Trouble Accessing the Facebook Marketplace Icon, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook Marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing – I’m Having Trouble Accessing the Facebook Marketplace Icon.
Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing – Is FB Market place Icon Symbol Missing? I can’t Access Facebook Marketplace Icon
Are you looking for a Facebook marketplace icon on your news feed? This article will tell you everything you need to know about the missing Facebook marketplace symbol.
Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing – All You Need To Know
An online marketplace is a website that allows vendors to display their goods and services while also allowing customers to shop from a range of merchants in one location.
Over the years, users have used Facebook to interact, advertise, and purchase and sell items and services through Facebook groups, among other things.
However, Facebook has recently decided to streamline the process by consolidating additional services into a single location known as the Facebook Marketplace.
The new Facebook Marketplace tool, which is growing in popularity by the day, is incorporated into Facebook and allows millions of users to buy, sell, and trade things and services with individuals in their neighborhood.
Interestingly, the Facebook Marketplace lets you:
1. Search for items to buy
2. Browse for-sale items by category and/or location
3. Create item listings.
You can use the app’s camera function to create the images for the item, or you may use photos from your device’s camera roll. The items are arranged by location and category. In the ‘Your Items’ section, you can see prior and current transactions as well as messages.
Create Your Own Custom Bids for Items
Send messages to buyers and sellers to set up deals. If you want to add the great Marketplace feature to your Facebook page but don’t know how to do it, then this post is for you.
I’ll show you how to get to the Facebook Marketplace, how to add Marketplace to Facebook, and how to sell and purchase on the Facebook Marketplace in this post.
How Do I Access the Facebook Marketplace Icon?
On Desktop PC
1. Log in to Facebook, you will find the Marketplace icon visible on the top right side of the page.
On a Mobile app
Open the Facebook app, on the top center of the page you will find the Facebook Marketplace icon.
Tap on that icon to take you to the Marketplace.
The screen below will appear if you are accessing it for the first time. If you don’t see Facebook Marketplace after logging into Facebook, there are a few things you can do to make it show.
1. Log out of the Facebook website or app and then log in again.
2. Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app.
3. Change your home country to one of the 50 supported by Facebook Marketplace.
4. Use a new Facebook account daily, comment on posts, and add friends. Once Facebook detects that your account is real and not a fake one made to see products, the Marketplace functionality may be unlocked
5. Visit the Facebook Marketplace website directly in a web browser. This can be a good backup option if the link refuses to show up on the main Facebook website and within the apps.
If you still can’t find the Facebook Marketplace icon after trying these, it’s possible that you don’t have access to it.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing – I’m Having Trouble Accessing the Facebook Marketplace Icon. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!