In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Marketplace Housing Section. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Lists Property for Sale & Property Rentals On Facebook Marketplace.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on How should you approach Facebook Marketplace? this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Marketplace Facebook Buy Sell, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Facebook Marketplace has added a Housing section, which lists property for sale and property rentals, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Housing Section – Lists Property for Sale & Property Rentals On Facebook Marketplace.
If you’re a real estate marketer, Facebook’s newest foray into the social marketplace is likely to impact your strategy. In November, the ‘Book announced that it would begin allowing users to search for housing rentals and sales on its Marketplace platform.
For those who are unfamiliar, Marketplace is Facebook’s answer to Craigslist — a platform that lets users buy and sell items near them. The new housing section allows individuals —including brokers, agents, and property managers — to list their available properties. Additionally, the company has partnered with Zumper, Apartment List, and other third-party sources to add “hundreds of thousands” of rental listings.
Listers can add 360-degree photos so potential buyers and renters can take a virtual tour from the comfort of their couches. Those searching for properties can filter by location, price, number of bedrooms, square footage, etc.
Facebook’s Bowen Pan says, “Marketplace is a popular place for people to look for a home to rent. Now that we’re adding listings from Apartment List and Zumper, people can search even more options in the U.S. to find a place to call home.” The company aims to “bring ease and convenience to customers” with this addition.
How should you approach Facebook Marketplace?
As a real estate marketer, this presents another opportunity to get your property in front of potential buyers and renters. Here are some points you need to know to successfully list your property on Facebook Marketplace Housing.
User search criteria
Facebook is using its powerful search algorithm to let users narrow their rental search based on location, price, size, number of bedrooms, and even if an apartment is pet-friendly. This means making sure all your listings have accurate and specific details. The more specific you get, the more your target audience can find you.
Facebook is location specific
As with Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace lets users select and search within their area. More than likely, you’re already keeping track of demographic data for your target buyer or tenant base. Make sure that as you list your properties on the sites that Facebook pulls from, or on Marketplace itself, that you’re keeping in mind that target demographic, and including location markers that will help your property show up in their searches.
Facebook’s goal is to be a one-stop shop
If you’re aware of this fact, it can help you. Facebook is positioning Marketplace to become a one-stop commerce platform for food, shopping, and even job hunts. How does this impact your marketing efforts? Know that when users come to Marketplace, they are primed to be interested in all aspects of their housing prospects — from dining to neighborhood attractions to community events.
This is where your content marketing strategy comes into play. By providing content about various types of information about the area surrounding your listing (top restaurants, employers in the area, what to do on a weekend, etc.), you’re poised to capture the lasting attention of your potential buyers or tenants.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Housing Section – Lists Property for Sale & Property Rentals On Facebook Marketplace. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!