In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How Can I Buy and Sell Marketplace items. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook Marketplace For Business.
Thus, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Buy and Sell Marketplace items, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How Can I Buy and Sell Marketplace items, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How Can I Buy and Sell Marketplace items, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook Marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace For Business – How Can I Buy and Sell Marketplace items.
Facebook Marketplace For Business | Buy and Sell Marketplace items
Looking for a guide on how to create Facebook Marketplace ads? Here is a comprehensive guide on Facebook marketplace for business.
People can use Facebook Marketplace to discover, buy and sell new or used items in their community. Your business can show a lot of inventory for vehicles, retail items, real estate, and more.
You can contact a Marketplace listing partner to get started.
Even if your business doesn’t post items directly on Marketplace, you can still advertise on it to reach more people.
With Facebook Marketplace for your business, you can:
– Chat over Messenger with people interested in your listing.
– Connect with people looking to buy your items in your local area.
– Choose from several listing categories to help people find your items when they search for specific things.
– Keep your earnings. You can list items on Marketplace for free, and we don’t take any percentage of your profits. According to Facebook, remember that some of our listing partners may charge fees.
Ads in Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace is a place to discover and purchase items, but listing an item for sale isn’t the same as creating a paid ad to appear when people shop on Marketplace.
You can help your business reach more people where they’re shopping when you create an ad for Marketplace.
Here’s what it means to advertise on Marketplace:
– You’ll use the Facebook Ads Manager tool to design and create your ad. Then you’ll select your ad placement. Facebook recommends choosing Automatic Placements for your ad, which allows it to appear on Marketplace, News Feed, Instagram, Messenger and Audience Network.
– People can see your ad when they use the Facebook app on their phones to shop on Marketplace.
Your ad appears with other relevant products and services on Facebook Marketplace, so customers interested in your business can click on your website or app for more information.
Note: Ads in Marketplace will also show in News Feed, as it’s not currently possible for an ad to show only in Marketplace.
How To Create Facebook Marketplace Ads
When you create a Facebook ad in Ads Manager, you can have your ad appear in Marketplace to reach more people.
To create an ad for Marketplace:
1. Go to Ads Manager and choose Brand awareness, Reach, Traffic, Video views, Lead generation, Messages, Conversions, Catalog sales or Store traffic as your ad objective. Then click Continue.
2. Choose your Destination.
3. Choose your Audience and define your targeting.
4. Choose Automatic Placements or Edit Placements.
– Bear in mind that Facebook recommends Automatic Placements. If you choose Edit Placements, keep in mind Facebook Marketplace isn’t available as a single ad placement and your ad campaign must include News Feed.
5. Set your Budget and Schedule. Click Next when you’re done.
6. Choose your Facebook ad’s creative format.
– The recommended video and image specs are the same as the News Feed. Keep in mind you can’t crop or upload unique creative for ads in Marketplace.
7. When you’re finished setting up your ad, click Done and then Place Order.
Note that after Facebook reviews and approves your ad, people can see it when they browse Marketplace on the Facebook app on their phone.
Still, need more on Marketplace?
Okay…Here is it – People come to Facebook Marketplace to discover and purchase products in their local communities and from businesses – and there are millions of interactions between buyers and sellers in Marketplace every day.
Reach your customers where they actively shop You can now extend your Facebook ads from News Feed to Marketplace to achieve your objectives where people actively shop.
People will see your Facebook ads alongside other relevant products and services in Marketplace and have the option to click to your website or app for more information.
Easily scale ads with automatic placements
You can easily scale your Facebook ads across the entire Facebook family of apps and services, leveraging the same creative, targeting, and optimization.
When setting up your Facebook campaign, you’ll have the option to enable automatic placements which will allow your Facebook ad to appear across Facebook News Feed, Facebook Marketplace, Instagram, Messenger, and the Audience Network.
Get more efficient outcomes When advertising across the entire Facebook family of apps and services, you can reach your customers wherever they are, giving you more opportunities to efficiently achieve your results.
In a Facebook IQ study, Facebook found that audiences who saw impressions across Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network had conversion rates that were eight times higher than audiences that were only exposed to a single placement on Facebook.
How to get started
The marketplace will appear as a placement option if your ad is eligible for Marketplace.
1. Select automatic placements to extend your ads across all eligible placements across Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and the Audience Network.
2. Implement the Facebook pixel and/or SDK to measure actions taken on your website or app.
3. Use the ads reporting tool to measure and optimize the performance of your campaigns.