In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Marketplace Android Not Showing. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see The Age for You to Use the Facebook Marketplace.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Facebook Marketplace Android App, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Why is Facebook Marketplace Android Not Showing, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Facebook Marketplace Android Not Showing In 2021, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign-up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Android Not Showing In 2021 – Facebook Marketplace Android App.
Facebook Marketplace is a unique and important feature for Facebook’s everyday users, but many people seem to be reporting that it isn’t working. There are a variety of reasons why Marketplace isn’t working, including your account age, your age, or the fact that Marketplace isn’t supported in your country.
As we have earlier outlined, during the course of this post, you will discover Facebook Marketplace Android is Not Showing on your app.
Facebook Marketplace was launched in 2016 as a safe way for people to buy and sell products in their local communities. It has rapidly developed to be one of the most popular websites, with millions of people using it to discover and purchase products, as well as sell merchandise and earn a living, in just five years.
However, it seems that a large number of people have been having issues with it recently. Many people are complaining about not being able to reach Facebook Marketplace or that it is not functioning on a variety of devices, including iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, and phones with Android apps.
There are also a number of users who seem to be having issues with the desktop portal, which is making the platform’s sellers insane.
Why is Facebook Marketplace Android Not Showing
There may be a variety of reasons why you are unable to access the marketplace option in the Facebook app or website, some of which are mentioned below with explanations;
1. Account Age: If you have a relatively new Facebook account, the marketplace feature might not be available to you. In order to discourage spam and misuse of the system, Facebook prohibits new users from accessing the marketplace.
2. Your Age: Many people say that Facebook Marketplace is disabled for people under the age of 18, which is correct since the marketplace functionality is only accessible to people over the age of 18. You might try changing your age to get around it, but I doubt it will succeed.
3. Living in an Unsupported Country: According to Facebook, Marketplace is open to most people aged 18 and up who live in Argentina, Australia, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and 40 other nations.
4. Your device isn’t compatible: Many older iPhones and Android smartphones, as well as the iPod touch, no longer support Facebook Marketplace. Facebook claims to support the marketplace on iPhones older than the iPhone 5 model. So, if you have an older phone with limited resources such as RAM and CPU, the marketplace feature could be disabled on your device; however, you may try logging into your Facebook account in a web browser and accessing the marketplace from there.
How do I patch an Android marketplace that isn’t working?
Many people seem to be having trouble finding the marketplace icon in the Facebook app on their Android phones. If you are one of them, follow the steps outlined below to reclaim it –
Check to see if your app has been upgraded to the most recent edition. Open the Google Play Store and look for the Facebook app to see if you have the most recent update. If you don’t have it yet, please do so because you could be losing out on the marketplace if you don’t.
After that, open the Facebook app, and the Facebook app’s home page will appear
If the Marketplace icon does not appear on the top shelf, proceed to the next level.
In the Facebook app, there is no Marketplace button.
- Click on the hamburger menu icon on the top shelf to the far right, and you’ll see a list of choices such as “View your Profile,” “Friends,” “Groups,” and so on.
- Select the button on the far right.
- Then swipe up a bit and pick “Marketplace” from the list of options, and your Facebook Marketplace will appear.
- Select the Marketplace choice from the menu.
Facebook Marketplace has now been integrated into your Facebook Android app. If you still can’t get Marketplace on your Facebook account after this, I recommend contacting Facebook support via the Help & Support section of the app.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Android Not Showing In 2021 – Facebook Marketplace Android App. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!