In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Dating App not Working. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see What to Do if your facebook dating app is working.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on When Facebook Dating Doesn’t Work, Here’s What to Do, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Dating Not Working, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on My Facebook Dating Is Not Working, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook dating:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Dating App not Working | When Facebook Dating Doesn’t Work, Here’s What to Do.
Have you heard of Facebook dating? Have you explored it? Is it in your country? You might surely be missing a lot of opportunities to get connected to someone you may spend the rest of your life with.
If Facebook dating is not working. Not to worry. In this post, we took the time to write the most comprehensive solution on how to fix it when Facebook dating is not working. Only keep reading.
To start with, for anyone interested in meeting people on social media, Facebook dating is your answer.
Facebook is where you get hooked up with someone you are interested in. And the platform allows you to comment directly on their profile or tap on the ‘Like’ button to let them know that you are following them up.
Perhaps you are a lover of fun or if meeting new people every day is your hobby.
But unfortunately, like many other people, your Facebook dating app is not working and you lack even the slightest idea on how to fix it.
You are not alone. No damage has already been done. We are here to help you. Follow us as I lead you through step-by-step ways of fixing the problem.
Facebook Dating not Working – Why is Facebook dating not working?
Going by the complaints of various Facebook dating fans, Facebook dating may not be working on your phone or PC because of one or more of the reasons below:
- Either, your notification is blocked.
- Or, you have a faulty internet connection setting.
- Maybe, you don’t have a Facebook dating account or you are not using the app.
- But wait, you might have an account but not logged in.
- On the other hand, the service may be facing a system failure.
- Also, check to see if Facebook dating is not in your area.
- Above all, if you are below 18 years.
However, I have a piece of good news for you, and that is there is hope. The problem is not irredeemable. You only need to take the following steps to have it fixed.
How to fix it when Facebook dating is not working – A step-by-step tips
Below are tried and tested ways you can correct any Facebook dating error you are experiencing.
Don’t forget to Turn on your Internet Connection
If your internet connection is slow or is not stable, Facebook dating will not be responding as you expect it.
Get connected to your data plan and check on your network to see if there are issues concerning their connectivity.
If the app remains inaccessible, check your internet connection or its setting.
2. Make sure your Facebook App is Up to Date
Facebook dating will not work on your device if the Facebook app you are using is not the latest version.
Luckily enough, the system has its own way of informing you of the status of your app, by reminding you that it is outdated and asking you to update it.
Try to check if the dating feature is available on your device and if it is working properly.
To update your Facebook app, go to App Store or Google Play, and click on any available updates for the application.
3. Turn on Facebook App Notifications
You need Facebook notifications to be able to enjoy Facebook dating.
So, if app notifications have been disabled, it could help if you saw to it that Facebook is not included.
Just enable Facebook app notifications—you should be able to use the Facebook dating service then.
4. Clear Facebook App Cache on Your Phone
When the data stored on your mobile phone to help apps run faster is corrupted, your app will start to misbehave.
In some cases, it would stop responding. If you check your cache, the useless data stored in it could be the reason Facebook dating is not working on your device.
So, clear the cache and see if there would be a difference.
5. Check If Facebook Is Not Down
Perhaps Facebook is down at the moment you are trying to access Facebook dating.
That’s why you and other people are having challenges and Facebook dating is not working. In that case, it’s a general problem.
As soon as the system is up and running again, it will run along with this dating feature.
6. Turn on Location Services
If Facebook dating is not accessible in your location, it cannot work on your mobile phone or PC.
Now, when setting up Facebook dating for the first time on your phone, you need to turn on ‘Location Services’ first. Do that through the following steps:
- First, go to the Home screen
- Second, tap Settings
- Third, select Applications
- Fourth, scroll through to locate Facebook
- Fifth, under Permissions, tap on Location
- Finally, toggle the option to turn Location Services on.
7. Check to see if Facebook Dating is available in your Location
It might surprise you but Facebook dating is only available in 20 countries. Out of the many countries, they operate.
By 2021, there will be the addition of some countries, so if your country is not on the list below, chill and wait to see the next Facebook dating launch.
- The Philippines
- Vietnam and
- The United States
8. Reboot Your Device
Like human beings, machines can be too exerted that they may need some cooling or rewinding to perform better.
A lot of connection and software issues are solved by rebooting the system.
That could be the same result if you tried it. When Facebook dating is not working, you may be able to fix it by rebooting your mobile phone or your PC.
9. Contact Facebook Help Center
Perhaps you have carefully followed the aforementioned suggestions on how to fix it when Facebook dating is not working, yet Facebook dating is not showing up.
I advise you to send a direct message to Facebook’s Technical support team through their Facebook webpage.
You can do it by using your android or iOS device or computer. Simply tap the Facebook Help Center located on the website.
To cap it up, it might interest you to know that Facebook dating comes with a separate profile different from your normal Facebook account.
As such, you don’t need to fret about friends knowing that you joined the Facebook dating groups. That simply means that it secures your dating on the platform.
Only people who have signed up for a Facebook dating account can see your Facebook dating profile.
Also, keep in mind that to date on Facebook, you need a Facebook account and you need to be logged in first. We did help you resolve your Facebook dating not working issue, do, help us share the post and comment below.
That is it on Facebook Dating App not Working | When Facebook Dating Doesn’t Work, Here’s What to Do. I hope