Are you here because you are looking for a tutorial on How Use Duolingo Offline as well as Duolingo Sign Up? If you answered yes, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point guide on Duolingo App SignUp as well as how to use it offline. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
For those of us that would want to know, let me kick start this sectionby saying that Duolingo is an American-owned language learning platform. It is one of the fastest-growing, if not the fastest-growing language learning sites and the most downloaded educational app with over 400 million users.
Duolingo offers beginner-friendly language learning packages for multiple languages including Dutch, Swedish, etc online.
Using Duolingo Offline
Usually, using the Duolingo site or app often requires some form of internet connection. However, it can be used offline as well. This can only be achieved if you’re a Duolingo Plus subscriber. After activating your subscription, you only need to download the lessons to your device and start studying offline.
Duolingo Offline Usage – How to Use Duolingo App Offline
- Choose a course you’d like to download.The course has to be available for download’.
- Tap the arrow icon. On doing so, you’ll be asked if you’d like to auto-update with Wi-Fi/ data. Make your decision.
- Downloads will be in progress. You can monitor its progress in your device’s notification draw-down.
- Once it shows successfully downloaded, the course will be in the Downloads section
- You can now turn of your internet connection to go offline and complete your lesson on the app, offline.
- Choose the course you’d like to download in the offline course section.
- Tap on the download
- Once downloads starts, you can tap “Manage” to bring you to the dashboard with all your courses activated. You can view the download progress here.
- Once successfully downloaded, you will see a green mark in the Download section.
- If in any case you want to delete a downloaded course, tap the trashcan icon.
Signing Up on Duolingo
To use Duolingo either via the site or the mobile app, you must, first of all, create an account. Creating a Duolingo account is quite easy. The steps you’re required to take are listed below;
- On your web browser, visit the Duolingo website via http://www.doulingo.com/ to get started.
- Sign up to create a new account using your email address and your name. If you have any existing Google or Facebook account, you can also sign up with either of the two.
If you have a Duolingo account already, do the following to sign in;
- Click on the sign-in button there.
- Then enter your email/password.
In any case where you forget your password, simply click on “Forget password” and provide your email address. Instructions will be forwarded to you via mail. Follow these instructions to set up a new password to access your Duolingo account.
That is it on Duolingo Account Sign Up – Duolingo App SignUp | Duolingo Offline Usage. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!